Why yall Simps let them sweep this joint under the rug?

With Valentines day coming up...I started thinking...

Why yall cats let the song 'Acting up' have one of them Marcus Dupreesque careers but let Flower Bomb, Drakes Im So Proud of You, and all these Simptacular swan songs get that 12:01 am Sportscenter monday after the SuperBowl treatments? Ish is discusting out here on Instagram, Twitter, FB...and I was counting on that song to propel one of them Civil Rights movements :frown: I remember I had a broadz in the whip and I had one of them Jerry Seinfeld moments and was like 'What if I play this song right now for the lulz?' Lets just say I really do believe these broadz lowkey had a cointelpro like movement on the low to keep this song at a Luke Walton pt type level.

Im filing Acting Up right next to Juelz Homerun and Max Bs catalog when it comes to joints I can't even hear without reenacting the Officer McNulty gif in real life!

Yall simps have a good Vagina Day b.

View media item 260796

mean.gif
 @ OP

I only understood half of what OP said. Yet somehow I agree with all of it.

I remember once being in emotional agony on a bus in my 20's. I doubled over into my pain and focused on it with blind intensity. As I say there in this wretched state, I was amazed when the pain turned to redness, then blackness (a kind of blanking out), then light, as if a vagina in my soul opened, and there was radiant light. I felt amazed, uplifted, stunned into awareness of wider experience. Of course I did not want the light to go away, and was a bit fearful that it would, but above all was reverence, respect: it could last as log as it liked, and come and go as it pleased. It was an unforgettable moment. Life can never be quite the same after such experience.

Back
Top Bottom