Why yall Simps let them sweep this joint under the rug?

Son, what are you saying?  
roll.gif

Yo what my mans was tryin to say is that why ya'll simps be lettin' dese o's act up while they drivin YO accord and goin out for girl's night while you sit at the crib babysittin listenin to drake waitin for yo girl to get back just for that b to say she too tired (cuz she was just gettin stone cold stunnad from real G's).

With Valentines day coming up...I started thinking...

Why yall cats let the song 'Acting up' have one of them Marcus Dupreesque careers but let Flower Bomb, Drakes Im So Proud of You, and all these Simptacular swan songs get that 12:01 am Sportscenter monday after the SuperBowl treatments? Ish is discusting out here on Instagram, Twitter, FB...and I was counting on that song to propel one of them Civil Rights movements :frown: I remember I had a broadz in the whip and I had one of them Jerry Seinfeld moments and was like 'What if I play this song right now for the lulz?' Lets just say I really do believe these broadz lowkey had a cointelpro like movement on the low to keep this song at a Luke Walton pt type level.

Im filing Acting Up right next to Juelz Homerun and Max Bs catalog when it comes to joints I can't even hear without reenacting the Officer McNulty gif in real life!

Yall simps have a good Vagina Day b.

View media item 260796

This happens in every thread like this though. If ppl like you don't understand just wait until someone explains
laugh.gif
"What do you MEAN people like me???"

and why would i want to get my information from someone other than OP when he's the one who said it? i prefer to get my info from the source. you may not, but i do

Last edited:
laugh.gif
myself included, I was agreeing with you and referring to op trying too hard you sensitive *** clown..
well by quoting ME it looks like you're....you know, talking to ME.

you've never been too sharp. this is no different.

:lol: myself included, I was agreeing with you and referring to op trying too hard you sensitive *** clown..

well by quoting ME it looks like you're....you know, talking to ME.

you've never been too sharp. this is no different.

Well, you know, context clues ma'am. LMP talking about sharp? Come on. I'll slow it down and bring it down to kindergarten level for you next time though. Save your next breath famb, peace out.

Well, you know, context clues ma'am. LMP talking about sharp? Come on. I'll slow it down and bring it down to kindergarten level for you next time though. Save your next breath famb, peace out.
what context clues??? you directly quoted me, im gonna assume you were talking to me. everyone reading this would make the same assumption. you're just doing a poor job at trying to save face now.

even brought up the LMP thing to try and "get me" 
laugh.gif

sad.

and dont call me 'famb', i dont respect you.

Last edited:
This happens in every thread like this though. If ppl like you don't understand just wait until someone explains :lol:

"What do you MEAN people like me???"
People who don't understand the OP. There's been several threads like it in the past with ppl like you in it confused on the 1st page.
and why would i want to get my information from someone other than OP when he's the one who said it? i prefer to get my info from the source. you may not, but i do
Cuz OP chose to make the thread the way he made it and you did not understand it. Telling him to use English when he did isn't going to get anything explained for you. This isn't about me. I understood the OP with ease (just never heard Acting Up). This really isn't about 1st or 2nd sources.

This **** sounds like what happens when you try to get an English translation in one of those free online translators

Back
Top Bottom