Wife accepts $975 Million check after all

Man if she worth more she worth more.

Now me on the other hand I could never turn down that amount of money... I just aint that strong.

Y'all too hype off the amount .. your sig other made 18 billion while with you and they trying to give you 975 million? Yeah right :lol:

1%er  problems
fixed

How are you not satisfied with that much money?
Smh
this.

bless me with that money sheesh
423324d129bf1275152dbbb0b7248568a52138fc8c4672f03dd17acea0c2b8dd.jpg

Last edited:
How so?

It's a legally binding contract.
Yea but it can get thrown out in some cases

Another misconception about prenups is that everyone leaves with what they have.

In some cases especially high profile ones and prenup is merely an agreement of a paid out some rather than half  if a divorce was to happen.

Like MJ for instance if he does divorce his new wife she doesnt get half but she does get a couple of Ms dependent on how long they were married.

How so?

It's a legally binding contract.
Yea but it can get thrown out in some cases

Another misconception about prenups is that everyone leaves with what they have.

In some cases especially high profile ones and prenup is merely an agreement of a paid out some rather than half  if a divorce was to happen.

Like MJ for instance if he does divorce his new wife she doesnt get half but she does get a couple of Ms dependent on how long they were married.
basically prenups are now nfl contracts 
laugh.gif

I don't know the full story behind this, but if I were ever to be divorced I would gladly give my wife half. She's been with me through it all and helped support me, from being a broke *** fresh college grad that could barely afford to eat to now where I'm in a great place. I couldn't have done what I've done without her and I think I will always know that. But chances are I'll never be a billionaire. :lol:

Human greed is a weird thing. $975 mill ain't enough for you and your family for generations? Don't even care if she thinks she is entitled to more

Does this money get taxed or does she straight up get $975?

I don't know about this one it's saying she was a big reason he became so rich to where he is now.

So that's why she probably feels she's entitled to more money then what was given to her in that check.

Human greed is a weird thing. $975 mill ain't enough for you and your family for generations? Don't even care if she thinks she is entitled to more

It depends, is not as black/white as YA making it sound...

Say I have a business and its under my name, but is ran by both me and my wife, that's actually what we have now, she works it as much as I do...but say tomorrow we wake up valued at 18 billi and for whatever reason our marriage comes to end...why wouldn't she want half?

If she turned down close to 1B is because they KNOW a judge will award her more
Damn im operating from my average lifestyle broke boy perspective, but yall right

Got damn life comes at you fast.

Does anyone know if he was a billionaire before they got married, or did they build that fortune together from the ground up

Im assuming since its oil money its old money, and dude inherited it. so i dont think she can snag half of dudes dough 

But she prolly is lookin for way more than they offered her originally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom