Wife accepts $975 Million check after all

i say give her 25% since its his second marriage.  that comes to four billion five hundred million big ones. 

Last edited:
He's only worth $8bil now, not $18bil. Was a billionaire before he married her and built the company without her.

She worked for him.

I hope she loses out.

Last edited:
Wish I could get a billion for laying on my back and giving a pep talk every now and then.

I would do unspeakable things with men for that much money. Quote me.

Human greed is a weird thing. $975 mill ain't enough for you and your family for generations? Don't even care if she thinks she is entitled to more

It depends, is not as black/white as YA making it sound...

Say I have a business and its under my name, but is ran by both me and my wife, that's actually what we have now, she works it as much as I do...but say tomorrow we wake up valued at 18 billi and for whatever reason our marriage comes to end...why wouldn't she want half?

You're right bro, I let the amount get to me. Still think its greedy by both parties

Play on playa....for that much money im sure we would all do just about anything...lol except killing or raping anyone...at least that goes for me...don't eem care :lol:

Is this chick serious, I'd give dude head everyday for a year for that much money.:smh:
1DgwqWD.gif

Wish I could get a billion for laying on my back and giving a pep talk every now and then.
Man seriously.

$985,XXX,XXX compared to the $1XXX I have..

Play on playa....for that much money im sure we would all do just about anything...lol except killing or raping anyone...at least that goes for me...don't eem care
laugh.gif
For $985M I'd definitely consider spoiling innocent yambs and that body would have been caught about a week ago.

smdancing.gif

Dudes are really in here frontin'.  You would at least seriously think it over if this dude asked you to give him the booty.
laugh.gif
Probably. That was still wild gay though, said it straight up no filter or pause
laugh.gif

Straight to the chode choking

Last edited:
Dude need to get a dream team of lawyers to help him keep all the money he bout to lose

No no no don't try to save yourself with that bull.

You said it and we quoted it so it's here forever.

Wouldn't even think about it. Without hesitation.
The way he said it...
Sounded like he'd enjoy it
If I had to do that, first off I wouldn't brag about how often I'd do it, and I'd use my money to hire a hitman to make sure he doesn't either

Back
Top Bottom