Will Gamestop Accept My Genesis?

I just saw it layin there collecting dust. Figured I just sell it. Will they take it? I stopped messin with the store when they changed the name fromfuncoland...so im not really sure how they work.

no Ebay it, you will get more money, but only nostalgic gamers will want it since they have so many emulators and roms out...

if they do youll prolly get 5-10 bucks, ill give you 15 for it
pimp.gif

what version is it?

Craiglist it.

But if you're still looking towards selling to Gamestop, just call and ask.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

if they do youll prolly get 5-10 bucks, ill give you 15 for it
pimp.gif

what version is it?

not sure what version but heres a pic.
etccr6.jpg

and i have about 10 games. All together what do i have? Enough to buy a dime bag? Seems like a ripoff to me.

That's the 2nd Gen. version of the Genisis right? I had so many of those. I wish I still had my big 16 Bit on the front OG one. I had soooo many games.

the games i have are:
Pat Riley Basketball
Virtual Bart
Arcade Classics
Sonic
Toe Jam n Earl
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Royal Rumble
Ton Larussa Baseball
Skitchin
Mutant League Football
Family Fuedr
Streets Of Rage 3
Metal Head
Batman Forever
Dragons Fury
NBA Jam

Check and see if it works and I will cop it from you with the games. You still have both controllers?

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

i sold my NES to gamespot with 30 awesome games for 10 cents a pop, worst choice ive ever made..... dont do it bro

Sigh. Game Stop doesn't even accept anything lower than a PS2
indifferent.gif
Lies FTL

Yeah that's the 2nd one. I had the 2nd one growing up but my uncle had the OG one with the headset hook up and volume control.

anything but gamestop system with all games there will get you max 15...they give $15 for gamecube systems so just imagine

Everything works, the only thing is you have to just play with the wire that connects to the tv so it can be clear.

Originally Posted by Illmatic2305

I just saw it layin there collecting dust. Figured I just sell it. Will they take it? I stopped messin with the store when they changed the name from funcoland...so im not really sure how they work.

eek.gif
Funcoland FTW!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

wow i forgot that place used to be called funcoland

Funcoland was the best. I even remember every month they had a price guide for whateva u wanted to trade in. Funcoland FTW
pimp.gif
!!!! Gamestop FTL
tired.gif

Ebay or Craiglist it, or find a private business in your area that specializes in those older consoles and games, I got a place down the streeet from me calledgameAXD (like game addicts) that is strictly OG SNES NES and Genesis

Back
Top Bottom