will i win this ebay case?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Buyers always win. If they're complaining about that, there's a high chance that if you refund they'll do something grimey like send you an empty box.

This. Unfortunately 

tell her to leave a positive feedback first just in case if she tries to screw u over
and then when she does leave a positive feedback, do what u feel like doing

tell her to leave a positive feedback first just in case if she tries to screw u over
and then when she does leave a positive feedback, do what u feel like doing

wow this lady...

i said ef it and didnt send her any more messages and gave her the refund impending she send back...

she leaves me neg feedback and then sends me this message

I just got done leaving you your negative feedback. I also see I am able to return this for a refund. I wish when I respectful told you of the problem you would have acted like a half decent human being and at least gave me the same respect I gave you and took the appropriate action. If you would have I would have still left you positive feedback. I hope this was all a lesson to you for your future sales."

wow this lady...

i said ef it and didnt send her any more messages and gave her the refund impending she send back...

she leaves me neg feedback and then sends me this message

I just got done leaving you your negative feedback. I also see I am able to return this for a refund. I wish when I respectful told you of the problem you would have acted like a half decent human being and at least gave me the same respect I gave you and took the appropriate action. If you would have I would have still left you positive feedback. I hope this was all a lesson to you for your future sales."

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

leave neg feedback for her now, f-it

Buyers can't get neg's boss.
That's the sad truth. No telling how many times they might have done it already, yet future sellers will never know.
tired.gif

That's the sad truth. No telling how many times they might have done it already, yet future sellers will never know.
tired.gif

tired.gif

what do u mean, did they change it or something??

tired.gif

what do u mean, did they change it or something??

Grimey buyers are the reason I don't like dealing with eBay and why I avoid NT buy/sell forums at all costs

Grimey buyers are the reason I don't like dealing with eBay and why I avoid NT buy/sell forums at all costs

Back
Top Bottom