Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

Most lebrons i like I can't even buy because too limited. Hell no they won't ever be as popular.

Most lebrons i like I can't even buy because too limited. Hell no they won't ever be as popular.
thats partly how i feel, nikes marketing is terrible because at least with the original releases of air jordans 1 through 14 they were not as limited as todays lebrons are. damn near every hot lebron colorways are limited HYPED releases. 
mean.gif

Air Jordan Is > Lebron Is
Air Jordan IIs > Lebron IIs
Air Jordan IIIs > Lebron IIIs
Air Jordan IVs > Lebron IVs
Air Jordan Vs > Lebron Vs
Air Jordan VIs > Lebron VIs
Air Jordan VIIs > Lebron VIIs
Air Jordan VIIIs > Lebron VIIIs
Air Jordan IXs < Lebron IXs
Air Jordan Xs > Lebron Xs

Yeah, I said it.
Wait a minute..........You would rather have a pair of Jordan II's than a pair of Lebron II's?
If you gave me a choice between an original pair of wearable brand new Air Jordan IIs and an original pair of wearable brand new LeBron IIs regardless of re-sale price, the choice would be TOO easy.

>

DatgenuineItalianleather.

pimp.gif

Air Jordan Is > Lebron Is

Air Jordan IIs > Lebron IIs

Air Jordan IIIs > Lebron IIIs

Air Jordan IVs > Lebron IVs

Air Jordan Vs > Lebron Vs

Air Jordan VIs > Lebron VIs

Air Jordan VIIs > Lebron VIIs

Air Jordan VIIIs > Lebron VIIIs

Air Jordan IXs < Lebron IXs

Air Jordan Xs > Lebron Xs

Yeah, I said it.

The VII & VIIIs are the only Lebrons up there with any Jordan model

Last edited:
Not even close, OP.

Jordans look 50x better than LeBron's/Kobe's. If anything LeBron's sneakers would be used more during sporting events and whatnot, but actual purchases and casual wear for the average consumer, I mean it's not even a contest.

When Lebron's release on a Saturday there is no crazy hype for them. Jordans on the other hand are the the great signature line ever.

It's really based on 1. Jordan being the most imitated/greatest player in his sport. 2. the model/styling of the sneakers.

Some of you guys are really underestimating the hype and demand of a South Beach/Miami Nights/etc. themed Lebron shoe...

jordans were on da brink of being washed up by da time homie retired in 1994...i remember coppin I,II,III's for 20 bucks each.

barkleys were da new kid in town.

i say if jordans dont start going up market by da next generation they gonna lose da youngins coming up now.
Were GS sizes out then?

As stated, Lebron is the MOST WATCHED BASKETBALL PLAYER right now. If he keeps on winning, the Lebron Brand will go on to be either as big as the Jordan Brand or bigger.

LeBron's will not be as popular as Jordans, but I believe Bron's line will go down as the 2nd best and most successful line ever (Penny's line dont have enough shoes)... LeBron hasnt had the iconic designs that Jordan had, but LeBron shoes have been solid each year( i knw people dnt like 5s or 6s much but they are better than Jordan XV's)

I don't think anything will ever compare. Even if they did financially, the hype could never match.

i love how these fruits are saying that jordans arent for basketball? why's that? and how did MJ play in them?? guess they were differnet back then right? NO. if mj could be the Greatest player ever and play in them, they would be just fine for todays game, nothing has changed. :smh::smh::smh::smh: SMDH @ ya'LL

Last edited:
i love how these fruits are saying that jordans arent for basketball? why's that? and how did MJ play in them?? guess they were differnet back then right? NO. if mj could be the Greatest player ever and play in them, they would be just fine for todays game, nothing has changed. :smh::smh::smh::smh: SMDH @ ya'LL

Not anymore they aren't. Technology advances, things change. Retros today aren't really fit for playing basketball in, that's fact.

:stoneface:

I was never a serious sneakerhead but lebrons comparing to Js

blasphemy

Jordans are a lifestyle and not only that, in my opinion, lebrons all look a like

love the aqua 8s but ill take the sprite 8s over any aj8

I like the lbj 10s too but only because they look like the lbj 8s

Back
Top Bottom