Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Bunch of haters in here hating on something before you even see it. Give it a chance to be wack before you go saying it's wack.

giphy.gif

BRUH :rofl:

The amount of swagger in that dance :pimp:

White aunt viv probably could never move like that.

I'd simply be happy with a reunion special on NBC. To see the OG cast back in Bel-Air and have a tribute to Uncle Phil.
exactly. I've been saying this.

especially when everyone was saying they were still close and still contacted each other from time to time.

now it's going to be hard without Uncle Phil.

Bunch of haters in here hating on something before you even see it. Give it a chance to be wack before you go saying it's wack.
I think we're all just fatigued by the number of rehashed remakes we get that rely solely on the name of the original show to draw fans. Quality usually suffers, and these situations, a lot of the time, are just cash grabs.

I'm interested. It'll probably be garbage but whatever. I don't understand when people get upset by remakes. It doesn't change the original at all.

I'm interested. It'll probably be garbage but whatever. I don't understand when people get upset by remakes. It doesn't change the original at all.
It's not that.

It's just it's gonna be taking up space and effort from creative thinkers.

The industry is so washed with remakes and sequels people rarely give anything fresh a chance.

I was caught in the cycle until I caught myself.

Will not gonna out Jaden as FP. He literally is the exact opposite of a will lol he's better off playing Carlton

I remember a few years ago there was a rumor that they were going to a reverse version of the show. It was going to have a grown up Will send Jaden to Philly from Bel-Air so that we would toughen up and be more down to earth. Don't know if that was completely made up or not but I think that would have been a cool concept.

Will should flip it on all yall with a grim and gritty reboot where instead of the same format this time it's Aunt Viv that sends Carlton to go live with his cousin Will in Philly :smokin :smh: :lol:

Will should flip it on all yall with a grim and gritty reboot where instead of the same format this time it's Aunt Viv that sends Carlton to go live with his cousin Will in Philly :smokin :smh: :lol:
Nah, grim & gritty sequel series...show starts at Uncle Phil's funeral. Uncle Phil being a judge, a lot of ex-convicts had beef with him. During the funeral...in the rain...Will goes up to a mourning Carlton and whispers in his ear, "Remember the gun I took from you...here...[hands revolver] let's get to work." then cut to opening theme song. The whole season will be Will & Carlton pursuing & killing ex-cons that had a hand in it. The finale would be Will finding out his father put the hit out on Phil...Will will then bludgeon his father with that statue he wanted to give him...oooh gritty.

Last edited:
Nah, grim & gritty sequel series...show starts at Uncle Phil's funeral. Uncle Phil being a judge, a lot of ex-convicts had beef with him. During the funeral...in the rain...Will goes up to a mourning Carlton and whispers in his ear, "Remember the gun I took from you...here...[hands revolver] let's get to work." then cut to opening theme song. The whole season will be Will & Carlton pursuing & killing ex-cons that had a hand in it. The finale would be Will finding out his father put the hit out on Phil...Will will then bludgeon his father with that statue he wanted to give him...oooh gritty.

View media item 1673376

Back
Top Bottom