Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

On the real though, I wont be watching this. I've had enough of the rehashing and remaking of older material

Will should flip it on all yall with a grim and gritty reboot where instead of the same format this time it's Aunt Viv that sends Carlton to go live with his cousin Will in Philly :smokin :smh: :lol:
Nah, grim & gritty sequel series...show starts at Uncle Phil's funeral. Uncle Phil being a judge, a lot of ex-convicts had beef with him. During the funeral...in the rain...Will goes up to a mourning Carlton and whispers in his ear, "Remember the gun I took from you...here...[hands revolver] let's get to work." then cut to opening theme song. The whole season will be Will & Carlton pursuing & killing ex-cons that had a hand in it. The finale would be Will finding out his father put the hit out on Phil...Will will then bludgeon his father with that statue he wanted to give him...oooh gritty.
:rofl:

That'd be insane.

Not just tv, the 90's everything is the best.
Now you know this isn't true 
laugh.gif

White aunt viv is a sage steele type parody of a black women.

Ain't viv went from civil rights activist to tap dancing :lol:

Last edited:
I'm thinking because the OG was labeled the stereotypical angry black (dark skin) one both on and off the set. Re-cast by a lighter more soft spoken lady.

What? Did you even watch the show? The first mom was a huge part of the cast. She was a smart woman who fought to get to where she's at. She was a respectable counter part to uncle Phil. The second mom was an idiot who they tried to tuck away in the back :lol:

I like Sage. If that's how she is then fine. She's being herself. She's mixed anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom