Will the XI concords be done correctly?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by michael0360

do u realize concord means purple
Not before but now....thank you 
tongue.gif

Just stop, man.

They don't need to make changes to these they should make em' classic, original. Don't make any changes to these JB keep em og.

They don't need to make changes to these they should make em' classic, original. Don't make any changes to these JB keep em og.

no matter what they do, we will cop. ****tier patent leather, different mold, etc. doesnt matter

no matter what they do, we will cop. ****tier patent leather, different mold, etc. doesnt matter

Regarding the recent Air Jordan retros where either the upper material was completely changed by using nubuck instead of durabuck or smooth leather,
midsole paintjobs changed from black to white, i really wonder what might be wrong with the 2011 XI concords.

I hope they release them like the 2000 retros but with the icy soles like the recent XI retros.

But so far we haven't seen the whole shoe yet. Somehow i fear that maybe the traction pods and the small jumpman 

on the tongue between the JUMPMAN JORDAN lettering might be colored in red instead of purple.

Nowadays it is quite scary what JB can mess up with all those classic Jordan colorways.
do you even know why they are called concords?
indifferent.gif
 come on son , if your that worried about them messing up this retro, go buy OGs or the 00's..  I i have the 00's so if the quality on these suck ill just sell them.  

Regarding the recent Air Jordan retros where either the upper material was completely changed by using nubuck instead of durabuck or smooth leather,
midsole paintjobs changed from black to white, i really wonder what might be wrong with the 2011 XI concords.

I hope they release them like the 2000 retros but with the icy soles like the recent XI retros.

But so far we haven't seen the whole shoe yet. Somehow i fear that maybe the traction pods and the small jumpman 

on the tongue between the JUMPMAN JORDAN lettering might be colored in red instead of purple.

Nowadays it is quite scary what JB can mess up with all those classic Jordan colorways.
do you even know why they are called concords?
indifferent.gif
 come on son , if your that worried about them messing up this retro, go buy OGs or the 00's..  I i have the 00's so if the quality on these suck ill just sell them.  

Originally Posted by sickickz23

If what u call thinner PL and a banana shape, then no, no fear. It's been done before

That's the only thing that will keep me away, and kept me away from all 11's that have dropped, post 2001.  

Originally Posted by sickickz23

If what u call thinner PL and a banana shape, then no, no fear. It's been done before

That's the only thing that will keep me away, and kept me away from all 11's that have dropped, post 2001.  

Im not going to complain if thinner patent, backwards jumpman and different shape are all that happens. I just appriciate the shoe being available again non yellowed (mesh and sole)

Im not going to complain if thinner patent, backwards jumpman and different shape are all that happens. I just appriciate the shoe being available again non yellowed (mesh and sole)

Back
Top Bottom