Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

From what i've seen though, those few out of the box liberal ideas fail because they never really get a chance to take off due to conservative opposition and liberal pushovers.  It's almost as if no matter what you vote, policies end up being dictated by conservatives anyways.

Originally Posted by msaba07

I hesitate to quantify that consideration ... Lol

And just to add, who in here Thinks this country has been held back by gradual change? Sticking to what the country was founded on rather than adopting new ideas seen around the world in haste?

People acting like we are so far behind the rest of the world because we aren't "liberal" enough ... Last time I checked, we run %%%# around the globe ...

I guess to accurately identify myself I'm a staunch fiscal conservative and an open minded political conservative ... If it isn't broke don't fix it ... Problem is, in my opinion, we tried a few out of the box, liberal ideas and it has failed us miserably ...

Name something the U.S. is No. 1 at.

And just to add, who in here Thinks this country has been held back by gradual change? Sticking to what the country was founded on rather than adopting new ideas seen around the world in haste?

People acting like we are so far behind the rest of the world because we aren't "liberal" enough ... Last time I checked, we run %%%# around the globe ...

I guess to accurately identify myself I'm a staunch fiscal conservative and an open minded political conservative ... If it isn't broke don't fix it ... Problem is, in my opinion, we tried a few out of the box, liberal ideas and it has failed us miserably ...

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

basketball 
the olympics as a whole

being fat.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

basketball 
the olympics as a whole

being fat.

If you honestly believe that every failing liberal policy is a result of republican opposition, you are misguided ... Don't take my word for it, look around the globe ... Look at Massachusetts ... You can't argue history and you can't argue numbers ...The U.S. is number one at quality of life and standard of living ........... What else do you want?

If you honestly believe that every failing liberal policy is a result of republican opposition, you are misguided ... Don't take my word for it, look around the globe ... Look at Massachusetts ... You can't argue history and you can't argue numbers ...The U.S. is number one at quality of life and standard of living ........... What else do you want?

i agree. people don't wanna know how politics works in most countries
sick.gif

As of right now the republicans have nobody even close to run against the current president. Somebody may come up in the next year or so but given the current people in government, Obama will remain in office.

As of right now the republicans have nobody even close to run against the current president. Somebody may come up in the next year or so but given the current people in government, Obama will remain in office.

i agree. people don't wanna know how politics works in most countries
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom