Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

[Obama]Change? Yes, We can? Or. "Wait, we couldn't" because I didn't have the fortitude to stand up to the republicans who were so anxious to cut off unemployment extensions, but rather give in to their needs to ensure that the very same people, like myself, would never have to pay our fair share of taxes in America. 

Or how about this one time when Wisconsin was on the verge of losing their bargaining rights, wait, they lost them? Well, were was I? I was probably off in Hawaii on one of my many vacations, or probably playing golf with a few cronies from Wall Street. 

Good thing I'm a great orator, or else I'd still be running on Change. [/Obama]

Basically, I'm not voting, volunteering or anything to help get this man re-elected. He used to be my hero.

[Obama]Change? Yes, We can? Or. "Wait, we couldn't" because I didn't have the fortitude to stand up to the republicans who were so anxious to cut off unemployment extensions, but rather give in to their needs to ensure that the very same people, like myself, would never have to pay our fair share of taxes in America. 

Or how about this one time when Wisconsin was on the verge of losing their bargaining rights, wait, they lost them? Well, were was I? I was probably off in Hawaii on one of my many vacations, or probably playing golf with a few cronies from Wall Street. 

Good thing I'm a great orator, or else I'd still be running on Change. [/Obama]

Basically, I'm not voting, volunteering or anything to help get this man re-elected. He used to be my hero.

Depends on who the other candidates are and what they have to say....I'll give my vote to the person who will implement the best practices/policies for me and my family.

Depends on who the other candidates are and what they have to say....I'll give my vote to the person who will implement the best practices/policies for me and my family.

Oh he put Resident instead of President.
eyes.gif

Yes, if the Republicans put out that boloney that did last time. I expect Palin to clip up once again.

Oh he put Resident instead of President.
eyes.gif

Yes, if the Republicans put out that boloney that did last time. I expect Palin to clip up once again.

He wasn't your hero you phoney.

Obama 2012 Baby! Nobody worth a lick is going to run against him. Why would they? Just wait another 4 years to run. So I expect to see Trump/Palin or Jindal/Palin, or some strange combination.

Back
Top Bottom