willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

Yoda wrote:
Originally Posted by SkS Automatic

sorry i just had too
nerd.gif

No really, you shouldn't have.
laugh.gif

Original poster if you are serious:

You are Hallucinating and are paranoid due to some type of mental illness. It seems real as hell to you but trust me it is not real. You need to get mentalhelp from a psychiatrist who will help you understand it and prescribe you drugs. I had an old friend go through the exact same thing, he thought people wereout for him, spying on him, talking about him, etc. He was the type to hold in his feelings and smoke a ton of weed, 2 things that helped cause this...soI'm guessing you might be similar? Either way, the first step is to accept that it is not real and you are mentally ill and go see someone...if you can dothat, you will be fine and it will stop.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

Dude I fel your story man thts like me too.
For ex today I went to elephant bar right ? I go to my table and all da tables are filled with 18 to 21 year old hot girls all hot man I was amazed in shock but since I have low self esteem I felt kinda low because I sensed they wouldn't like me but as time went by I started checkin out this shorty she was amazin and she started lookin back at me I gave her a smile and we kept eye it was goin good but then. What r the odds that the girl I'm eyein as she leaves contacts the waiter and asks for his name tryin to get me jealous. I wasn't trippin I jus said ef it and put my ipodd and listened to my music. But as all da girls all of them had to be 30 of them left a group of 30 men came in all men something seemed funny so I looked at my mom and she pretended she didn't know and then some guy starts lookin at me and I'm like yup I knew it it was jus a dumb plan to see if I'm karamo. I lost it as we left I decked moms in da face and told her to quit doing these karamo plots cause I'm sick of it. I feel for u man everywhere I go theses feminine karamos are where I'm at. I know some of yall probably them and I'm starting to lose it man I swear imma kill one of them if they push me cause I'm tired of it man not them first but da fact dat I'm being tested to see if I'm karamo and them 2nd.
karamo.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

What the whomp. i think im the crazy 1 bcz i went thru all 9 pages of this thread...i guess im mad bored..smh
embarassed.gif
like 99% of the readers including myself
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

on the flip side, the replies and comments had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

For those who had something to say about why NTers giving dude advise on getting a gun

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

Dude I fel your story man thts like me too.
For ex today I went to elephant bar right ? I go to my table and all da tables are filled with 18 to 21 year old hot girls all hot man I was amazed in shock but since I have low self esteem I felt kinda low because I sensed they wouldn't like me but as time went by I started checkin out this shorty she was amazin and she started lookin back at me I gave her a smile and we kept eye it was goin good but then. What r the odds that the girl I'm eyein as she leaves contacts the waiter and asks for his name tryin to get me jealous. I wasn't trippin I jus said ef it and put my ipodd and listened to my music. But as all da girls all of them had to be 30 of them left a group of 30 men came in all men something seemed funny so I looked at my mom and she pretended she didn't know and then some guy starts lookin at me and I'm like yup I knew it it was jus a dumb plan to see if I'm karamo. I lost it as we left I decked moms in da face and told her to quit doing these karamo plots cause I'm sick of it. I feel for u man everywhere I go theses feminine karamos are where I'm at. I know some of yall probably them and I'm starting to lose it man I swear imma kill one of them if they push me cause I'm tired of it man not them first but da fact dat I'm being tested to see if I'm karamo and them 2nd.
Edit: temporarily banned for inappropriate personal commentary and grave digging.

roll.gif
...I wanna know what people tell this mysterious flight stalker when hemobs up to a group of his friends talkin bout "hey guys look at this tape i filmed of a dude jerkin it while i was video taping him out of anairplane"

instead of spending 10k to get rid of the problem, why don't u just remove yourself from the situation by leaving town (for good)?

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

instead of spending 10k to get rid of the problem, why don't u just remove yourself from the situation by leaving town (for good)?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i swear, some nt'ers are so dense. dudes seriously replying to a 3 month old problem.

Back
Top Bottom