Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

Am I the only one that squats over the toilet to avoid siting on the toilet when I have to **** in a public bathroom? My public bathroom squat game is on fleek.

I ran out of toilet paper and had to take a huge dump this morning. As a result, I had to wipe my *** with paper towels. **** was torture. I'm on my way to walmart now to get a 12 pack of to so this won't happen to me again.

you think thats bad? i once used sheets from a five-star notebook (college ruled)

I get full nude to use the urinal. Nothing new

ducktails.jpg

i kno u jk lol

Last edited:
I ran out of toilet paper and had to take a huge dump this morning. As a result, I had to wipe my *** with paper towels. **** was torture. I'm on my way to walmart now to get a 12 pack of to so this won't happen to me again.

you think thats bad? i once used sheets from a five-star notebook (college ruled)

Bruh, when you repeatedly crumble and uncrumble the paper until it gets soft..

i used newspaper once, dirtied my butt more than i was able to clean, i now had ink and poop on my crack...

When I was in Egypt the toilets were actually in the floor (full flushing systems and all) which promoted the proper squatting position

**** is real out here

If you put a little soap on it and then wet it, then rubbed it together until it was foamy, you would've realized how superior of a cleaning tool they are.

You just have to take out the trash way more often since flushing that can't be a good idea :lol:

Frail booty *** *****.

If you don't live with a women, you've used paper towels before.

SMH gettin tortured by a PAPER TOWEL!

This thread

Man I haven't cried like this in a while thank you to all who contributed

I'm a stand up and bend over right hand wiper, scruncher not a folder

I sit and wipe...just to look cool for the "MAN" while he watches me :smh: 8)

I looked at myself in the mirror one day as i was standing and wiping...just didnt look right.

^ :lol: Go to sleep kid, you know nothing. :smh:

10,000 post in a little over 2 yeasrs doesnt look to good...

I was 13 the first time I went to Korea and when I went to visit my aunt out in the country, they had the toilet in the floor were you had to squat.

I was legit confused and stood there for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to use it.

i dont wanna measure or take pics, but i just dropped my second for the day, and i think its a soft 12 inches.

if its too sloppy and no hope for it with toilet paper i just rinse my booty in the tub. 
nerd.gif

but i usually stay seated and use my right arm to wipe, my girl saw me and her mind was blown..

Back
Top Bottom