Wish me luck. Breast surgery 6/17. Update V2. Pg 1

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I'm almost certain I have gynecomastia, never been diagnosed and I don't really want to go through the embarrassment of surgery or whatever. It's not really noticeable, I just have big nipples (except when cold). There is definitely extra tissue underneath though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you gonn walk around wit areolas all swoll dude?

and kingjay. goodluck. i remember that shirtless pic. oh lord.

I'm almost certain I have gynecomastia, never been diagnosed and I don't really want to go through the embarrassment of surgery or whatever. It's not really noticeable, I just have big nipples (except when cold). There is definitely extra tissue underneath though.

do you have visible abs?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OL HAVANAA GINGER +*% %*+@*>

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
oh no....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
Havana Ginger's areolas > _______.

laugh.gif
@ Havana Ginger.

Good luck man, I remember the thread you made a while back with the shirtless pic.
Hopefully everything goes well.
pimp.gif

Damn. I remember this thread from yeeears ago. You're a brave dude to openly discuss this topic, on NT of all places. I wish you the best in your procedureand hope for a smooth and speedy recovery. Keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
oh no....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well that turned out poorly. I was hoping for some semblance of maturity.

Big was an overstatement. No one has ever commented on it, but I notice.

good luck, but i thought u already had this done

my boy use to date a girl and when they fell out, she called her cousin from halfway across the state to come whoop his tushy.

ol boy actually came, of course all of us was out there and wont gonna let nothing pop off,

dude hops out his whip wearin mad jewels, he like 6'4" regular sized dude with sized C chesticles

dudes was like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if u dont get yo' transvestite lookin #%! back in the car , u aint doin $$#% round here go breast feed a baby

he left demoralized

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I'm a dude. I have gynecomastia, and I'm getting my boobies removed. I used to weigh 260 lbs, and I'm down to 175 lbs.
impressive. congrats on that. and good luck on the surgery.

Well that turned out poorly. I was hoping for some semblance of maturity.

Big was an overstatement. No one has ever commented on it, but I notice.
I have a similar problem. My chest is fine, but the areolas are a bit big for someone that weighs 143 lbs.

Move from NC first all. I stayed in SC for a minute. That southern cooking is no joke. I lived at Waffle House, Cracker Barrell, and Ryan's.
laugh.gif

Nah you good Ant
laugh.gif
. You got that Gerald Levert, Kingpin vibe goin' on my dude.

Good lookin' everybody.
laugh.gif

I'm not embarrased of change.
laugh.gif

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN

Adolecent_with_Gynecomastia.jpg

i feel bad for pinchin fat kids nips in the hallway in highschool as i walked by now

Back
Top Bottom