Wish me luck. Breast surgery 6/17. Update V2. Pg 1

What ever you do, don't google image gynecomastia.

gynecomastia.jpg

Girls actually liked sucking on my nipples. It felt good. But wed always debate on who suckin who ******* first though.

I lost weight by eliminating the junk in my food intake, excersising religiously via basketball and hittin' the gym.

I will still have nipples, but no sensation in them. They're gonna do a small incision, and take out the fatty tissue.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Girls actually liked sucking on my nipples. It felt good. But wed always debate on who suckin who ******* first though.

I lost weight by eliminating the junk in my food intake, excersising religiously via basketball and hittin' the gym.

I will still have nipples, but no sensation in them. They're gonna do a small incision, and take out the fatty tissue.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

i weigh 250
how did you lose weight i want to get down to at least 210
*then looked at his sig.

I've come to the conclusion that YNS....

....ANYTHING.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
sick.gif

Makes me wonder if I have a very minor case of this. I was a bit on the heavy side as a kid, got pretty skinny in middle school. When i was younger i alwayshad larger nipples..
roll.gif

Ahh who am I kidding I still do
roll.gif

I workout like crazy and am in pretty good shape though so its not noticeable at all unless my shirts off, I still hate it though. I think I'm the only onewho even notices it.

My girl still says i'm sexy
grin.gif

some of you guys provide amusement when you wouldn't think it imaginable.

roll.gif
@ the guy saying 'did you let your girl suck on your *******'

This thread is comedy.
laugh.gif

I remember you talking about this a while back KingJay.

Good luck on the titty surgery.

Back
Top Bottom