/////// Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow (Video) \\\\\\\

Los can spit he's got bars but he's been lingering for years with little to show...that B-More 2 step song he has is offensive to his talent.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

im done here 
roll.gif

Exactly what I was going to post.

2hsbyau.jpg
>>>>>>> Anything Vado has dropped....including Slime Flu, Boss of All Bosses.

From start to finish Vado couldn't dream of putting something like this together. And before a NY stan wants to argue you this, give me one SONG of his that isn't littered w/ mediocre bars w/ a decent hook and isn't something that I could easily get from Jae Millz.

NYC doesn't have the same significance it had in years past...This aint the 90's anymore to all you Vado fans, Wiz ( and alotta other dudes)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vado...

Im from Ny and i bang with both vado and Wiz heavy (hell i even purchased slime flu, to put that in perspective since 2000 the only albums i have physically purchased have been Blueprint, Crime Pays, & slime Flu) With that said wiz is without a doubt bigger than Vado in the general hip hop scene. But to say vado isn't having an impact is a bit ridiculous and to even compare him to los is a tad rediculous. Los spits but there is nothing else to him, he's missing that factor that makes people like the artist. IMO both Wiz and Vado have that aura to them that makes fans relate a lot more.

Just to be clear all of NY is not riding with Vado like ninjahood would have you think. Vado don't get much if any recognition in BK or Queens.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

2hsbyau.jpg
>>>>>>> Anything Vado has dropped....including Slime Flu, Boss of All Bosses.

From start to finish Vado couldn't dream of putting something like this together. And before a NY stan wants to argue you this, give me one SONG of his that isn't littered w/ mediocre bars w/ a decent hook and isn't something that I could easily get from Jae Millz.
this is NOT better then slime flu.....and its DEFINITELY not better then da boss of all bosses series.... stop it b. just da fact that your askin people to give

you "one song" show ur ignorant of vado's work....wiz's pen game is weak, his subject matter is REALLLLLLY limited.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

VIOLENCE AND DRUGS ONLY

but wiz's subject matter is limited...
wiz can't rap his way outta a wet paper bag, son embarrassed himself at da cipher, he sings his raps, and he's just fortunate that Max B is locked up cuz then

he would've had NO lane.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

VIOLENCE AND DRUGS ONLY

wiz can't rap his way outta a wet paper bag, son embarrassed himself at da cipher, he sings his raps, and he's just fortunate that Max B is locked up cuz then

he would've had NO lane.
While Ia gree with you on Max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz, and Wiz sucking, Wiz would still be bigger than Max.  That hood !@*% has no wide appeal anymore, its cool to be a loser stoner nowadays.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

VIOLENCE AND DRUGS ONLY

he would've had NO lane.
While Ia gree with you on Max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz, and Wiz sucking, Wiz would still be bigger than Max.  That hood !@*% has no wide appeal anymore, its cool to be a loser stoner nowadays.

A loser stoner though?  Im just curious to what makes Wiz a "loser" 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

VIOLENCE AND DRUGS ONLY

he would've had NO lane.

A loser stoner though?  Im just curious to what makes Wiz a "loser" 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

I was taking it overboard with loser
laugh.gif

I just personally don't see what people like about Wiz's music.  I mean I get his appeal and image, but I just can't dig his music.  Seen him live, listened to his mixtapes...the whole talkingg about weed every other bar just gets really boring to me. And I can't help but think about Max when I hear his songs.

And TIME, no matter what you think of yourself your hip-hop ...Yo may think your part of some broader genre or whatever when you call yourself an "artist," but your music is so similar to all the other @@%* out there.
laugh.gif
  You always try to downplay the influence of regional music but guess what? NYC metropolitan area has 16 million people.  Throw in Philly, Boston, Connecticut and the whole rest of the Northeast you have a contingent of musical fans dedicated to a certain hip-hop sound.  You can @@%* on the  Kiss's and Wu-Tang all you like but those guys have dedicated cult followings.  They will have people always willing to see them perform even when they are 60 years old.  You think your sound is so trandscedent but guess what, you are just following that same cookie cutter mold that you think is so above everything else.  For a dude who has no tangible success so far, you just constantly look ******ed for your disregard of anything that doesn't fit your taste, which apparently is nothing.

0.jpg

You look like a pissed off rapper who never made it

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

I just personally don't see what people like about Wiz's music.  I mean I get his appeal and image, but I just can't dig his music.  Seen him live, listened to his mixtapes...the whole talkingg about weed every other bar just gets really boring to me. 

Cosign this. 

I think ya'll overdoing it with the whole Max B thing...yeah he had a small following but acting like he would have put careers on hold is way too much...

^^Word. I like Max, but there's NO WAY in hell he would have blown up like that.
We all know how Ninjahood likes to exaggerate though.

StaXX wrote:
^^Word. I like Max, but there's NO WAY in hell he would have blown up like that.

ok...so we just gonna pretend like da whole east coast wasn't drenched in that wave....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

son was POPPPPPIN right after ballin droppin wit that MOB tape and even more when him and jim caught that rift.

wiz talkin bout weed all day is straight zzzzzzz.......son only appeals to musical hippies...go to a wiz show and look who's there...straight up hipsters

and time is bunz with his opinions, son doesn't take in account that NYC is da most populated city on earth...YES you CAN be hotter then someone else if u take over NYC

VS traveling da US and just performing lil venues....NYC is a international hub of culture, media, and influence...a dude like vado as long he stays lyically sharp and plays

his position will blow accordingly.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

wiz talkin bout weed all day is straight zzzzzzz.......son only appeals to musical hippies...go to a wiz show and look who's there...straight up hipsters

I been agreement with you on the low about some things and kept quiet, but I went to a wiz show in nyc and there was goons posted up...wiz appeals to the same crowd as vado fam
I just don't get you're argument, I think it's safe to say Vado is the better mc but Wiz makes better songs/more appealing to the masses on today's musical scale...if you don't agree/can't see that then you blind

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

ok...so we just gonna pretend like da whole east coast wasn't drenched in that wave....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

son was POPPPPPIN right after ballin droppin wit that MOB tape and even more when him and jim caught that rift.

and time is bunz with his opinions, son doesn't take in account that NYC is da most populated city on earth...YES you CAN be hotter then someone else if u take over NYC

VS traveling da US and just performing lil venues....NYC is a international hub of culture, media, and influence...a dude like vado as long he stays lyically sharp and plays

his position will blow accordingly.

It wasn't tho , Max was Huge in NY No doubt .. but that !%!*% wasn't Doin NO shows outside of NY and the surrounding Area Stop it
Jim had his *+% in the cobra clutch !%!*% , he wasn't gonna do @#%% til' Jim felt mercy for his dumb *+%

Rest of your opinion on the real  is trash like always B 

Ya'll act Max wasn't rappin about Diesel and Grand Cru alot 
laugh.gif

And *+% far as the just NYC vs traveling small venues ..

Ninjahood your logic and thought process is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your like optimus when it comes to vado .. it's shameful !%!*% , Just disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Like I said from the Jump .. where you get this thought process from?

Wiz travels the US building his Brand and Name up generating more fans @ every stop

While Vado stays in NY can't sell out @#%% in his own city unless Cam is with him 
laugh.gif

How can a !%!*% who rides someone else wave, be bigger than a !%!*% who blazed their own path by their terms 

This @#%% ain't quantum physics !%!*% ..It's like you tryin to force a square block in a circle hole ..

+@!%## like you keep them blinders on and miss everything

stoop-kid.jpg

I swear Ninjahood is the Dominican stoop kid, son thinks the heights is representative of the whole world.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I just don't get you're argument, I think it's safe to say Vado is the better mc but Wiz makes better songs/more appealing to the masses on today's musical scale...if you don't agree/can't see that then you blind

thats been my whole point since my first post here, that vado was da better rapper..so say anything otherwise is blasphemous...when  i listen to

music i need to my stimulated by lyrical content, wiz doesn't do that......and today's fans suck when it comes to actual rap history and their respect

to lyrical hierarchy so i'll take wiz's "more appeal" with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom