/////// Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow (Video) \\\\\\\

First song I heard from Wiz and I like it... Favorite song at the moment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

video is meh...song is meh...im just glad vado is around....i cant really stomach these new school rappers....
vado overrated, wiz definitely is betta den vado

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

video is meh...song is meh...im just glad vado is around....i cant really stomach these new school rappers....
pssh..speaking in tongues video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black and yellow video

lemme know when wiz can rap like this.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Wiz sells out everywhere
laugh.gif
yeah he does. the show he got in orlando coming up is already sold out. and as far as the whole vado vs wiz thing, both artist are good at what they do. Vado could spit and Wiz is better at making songs. I like both artist and bump both artist heavy, but I don't see Vado getting major buzz like Wiz is capable of doing, cuz at the end of the day the generation we live in now don't care about bars, punchlines, and metaphors (except for the hardcore rap fans). outside of NY, nobody bumps Vado especially down here in Florida. I'll be shocked if they ever play a Vado record down here on the radio. I already heard black and yellow on the radio (and I was suprised they even did that). Wiz appeals to more people because of his music and his buzz is only going to get bigger while Vado is just going to be stuck in the underground street level because only because only dudes from New York or people that like to listen to bars and punchlines are gonna feel Vado. It's sad but true. Although I would love to see Vado get the type of success and buzz that wiz is getting now, I just don't see that happening. I really hope he does though cuz I think he's too good to be stuck in the underground circuit. and I think Ninjahood is just tired of these nerdy "blogsphere rappers" as he like to call them getting praise and the artist could artist that actually rhyme and could spit (mostly rappers from NY) get sh***ed on and not giving credit where it's due, and I feel where he's coming from cuz I'm also getting tired of some of these nerdy wack rappers myself. but I think he takes it too far with some of the stuff he posts. I think it comes from fustration and people from other region downing NY rappers so much and people d'riding some these corny rappers out now(for ex: lil b
indifferent.gif
). but this is how it is now. people want music that's dumb down and repetitive. they don't want to think ans listen to wordplay. all they want is something they could dance to. It's sad but that's how it is now. and I think Ninjahood has to stop living in the past and just understand that this is new generation we are living in and you all you can do is see it for what it is move on. as long as you know the meaning of true hip hop and know what artist to listen to get it is all that matters.

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

pssh..speaking in tongues video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black and yellow video

lemme know when wiz can rap like this.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
vado doesnt sell out shows,,,,wiz does,,,,i rest my case

Meek Millz>>>Vado

End of argument.

Vado really isn't THAT good, he just reminds you of how things coulda been if NY never fell off.

Black & Yellow is growing on me but i still dont think its that dope.

as for vado/wiz
Wiz is headlining a nation wide tour, vado will never be on that level.

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

*looks for Ninjahood*
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is rap in 2010......

JR writer is tuning in his grave right now.....

at least it's better than the freestyle he spit on the BET cypher. so I say he's making progress eventhough he did like Drake and spit written rhymes from his phone
ohwell.gif
. the thing is he's not good at freestyling, he just makes dope a** songs.and I love thatJR Writer freestyle
pimp.gif
just classic. one of his best freestyles. dude went in on that joint. "I still got my warm up suiton."
pimp.gif

^

Just posted that in the Wiz thread

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 My dudes first single is number 1  

Some of you guys were saying that he was gonna fall off but hs career is just getting started,he's gonna be here for a while 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom