Woman awarded $95 Million after her boss allegedly fapped on her

im sitting here in space off that irene and i decide to lurk NT....
I click on this thread now i cant breathe from laughing at that comment +gif combo.......

i literally yelled when i saw that LMAO!!!

im sitting here in space off that irene and i decide to lurk NT....
I click on this thread now i cant breathe from laughing at that comment +gif combo.......

i literally yelled when i saw that LMAO!!!

work.6690256.1.sticker,375x360.cum-in-me-bro-v1.png

Don't they know that at an Aaron's he could have owned her for 12 monthly payments of $7.9 Million and done whatever he wanted?

Don't they know that at an Aaron's he could have owned her for 12 monthly payments of $7.9 Million and done whatever he wanted?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

for that kinda cash.....cum at me bro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Part of me says ayo, part of me says eh, I can wipe it and it's nothing I haven't done to myself lol. But he really hit her in the head with the meat tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. That just sounds funny to me, even tho it's messed up.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

for that kinda cash.....cum at me bro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Part of me says ayo, part of me says eh, I can wipe it and it's nothing I haven't done to myself lol. But he really hit her in the head with the meat tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. That just sounds funny to me, even tho it's messed up.

Whoa, the thread just took a turn for the worst. The first comment+gif combo was PERFECTION, all the rest of them just shouldn't have happened. I'm LMAO but it's crazy how many NT'ers would let a man explode on them for some cash. To each his own though. She got a nice chunk of money.

Back
Top Bottom