Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
#teamhandsome

I guess only handsome people can only recognize another potential member of team handsome

Nice jawline, nice eyes

He should look into acting 

I could see him in an action thriller playing criminal protagonist 

Anybody know of any articles regarding facial structure & attractiveness? Was chilling with my homegirls & one goes "look at that chiseled jawline" when talking about some celeb :lol: Like is there science behind facial structure & attractiveness or is it just social conditioning?

You can google it, but a few years back, there was this "study" or something about the "perfect" face (according to the things you're asking about, as far as facial structure and stuff) and they were able to come up with this "mold" for the perfect face.

Tom Cruise was the only person who fit it.

Anybody know of any articles regarding facial structure & attractiveness? Was chilling with my homegirls & one goes "look at that chiseled jawline" when talking about some celeb
laugh.gif
Like is there science behind facial structure & attractiveness or is it just social conditioning?
You can google it, but a few years back, there was this "study" or something about the "perfect" face (according to the things you're asking about, as far as facial structure and stuff) and they were able to come up with this "mold" for the perfect face.

Tom Cruise was the only person who fit it.
The key is too lose the fat in your cheeks, which is quite difficult as I've been trying very rigorously the past few weeks. 

Trying to get that chiseled look

Still have that baby face going though 
tired.gif

embarassed.gif

frown.gif

1, 2, and 4 of those sex offenders, yes please!
as far as the dude goes, hes a good looking guy, nothing wrong with complimenting others

#teamhandsome

I guess only handsome people can only recognize another potential member of team handsome

Nice jawline, nice eyes

Word, unless his crime was serious, I think this guy is going to be a star soon.

Wasn't there a whole thread a few years ago with dudes picking out attractive females from a website with mugshots and talking about saving them?  

So many of y'all have these unresolved issues with women that it's sad.  No idea if it's because of them rejecting you constantly in real life or on dating websites ( 
nerd.gif
 ), mommy issues or what.

Bruh. What on earth are ya commenting???? Ima have to block ya on Instagram. Might fall in love with my selfie [emoji]128527[/emoji]

You have to admit, he's rather handsome.

u jus mad u aint #handsomegang b​

put on some lotion, brush your teef and get a haircut b​

wash your face b​

Look at bruh jaw line though, and them cheek bones. :wow:

#teamhandsome

#teamhandsome

Nice jawline, nice eyes

Handsome folk get locked up everyday, b.

View media item 1036283

This just makes me wish I had Green eyes, or hazel like Fat Trel.

Last edited:
Nevermind I got it. Seen enough too. Sons got his own meme, chicks saying this and that ****, some linking other birds to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom