Women across the Internet lust over felon's mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to admit, he's rather handsome.

Yo honestly I don't know what these females is fiending over, god.

Son has a buzz cut, his lips ain't even thick, and son got wild tats. My ***** just has blue eyes, that's all he got forreal forreal..and he's lightskin so 8/10 he's soft.

These females will fiend over anything, pa. Forreal they need to step their standards up. Son got 6 felonies, god

Look at bruh jaw line though, and them cheek bones. :wow:

#teamhandsome

I guess only handsome people can only recognize another potential member of team handsome

Nice jawline, nice eyes

He should look into acting 

I could see him in an action thriller playing criminal protagonist 

Fake *** Michael Ealy.

Those tattoos make him unattractive to me

IM CRYING MAN :lol: :rofl: :lol: :smh:

Yo honestly I don't know what these females is fiending over, god.

Son has a buzz cut, his lips ain't even thick, and son got wild tats. My ***** just has blue eyes, that's all he got forreal forreal..and he's lightskin so 8/10 he's soft.

These females will fiend over anything, pa. Forreal they need to step their standards up. Son got 6 felonies, god
You caught yo girl flicking the bean over him didnt you

Don't really care what you think, but these "types" of posts are racist, "stupid _____ people" or "shame _____ people" kinds of threads.

If you know what I know you would stop participating in these threads.

You have to admit, he's rather handsome.
Me and a coworker were just talkin about how easy pretty eye dudes got it. His one homeboy with green eyes has like 5 baby's mothers and they pay him and still take care of the kids! It's like if you're ethnic with alternate eye color their offspring trait selection goes into overdrive. These chicks will keep trying to have your kid til they get a green eyed baby.

Me and a coworker were just talkin about how easy pretty eye dudes got it. His one homeboy with green eyes has like 5 baby's mothers and they pay him and still take care of the kids! It's like if you're ethnic with alternate eye color their offspring trait selection goes into overdrive. These chicks will keep trying to have your kid til they get a green eyed baby.
so much got damn truth

will legit have their seed in hopes theyll have children with the same eyes 

brauds acting like they aint take 8th grade biology or something 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Lightskin dudes are soft? Yes ok..........believe that if you want. As a light skin dude dunno why there was always dudes like you hating. Self hating that is.

The key is too lose the fat in your cheeks, which is quite difficult as I've been trying very rigorously the past few weeks. 

Trying to get that chiseled look

Still have that baby face going though |I  :wow:  :frown:  
I got a fat face.

I lost bruh. :frown:

You guys I swear......

Your face leans out if you lean out. Take your *** to the gym an eat right.

View media item 1036489

that social conditioning...

:smh:

The key is too lose the fat in your cheeks, which is quite difficult as I've been trying very rigorously the past few weeks. 

Trying to get that chiseled look

Still have that baby face going though |I  :wow:  :frown:  

Baby face fat is good, you don't want a skinny chiseled face without a lil fat on your face because its less elacsticity which cause your skin to have bad age lines. As you get older Better to have slighl baby face with slightly oily skin then dry, tight skin

Lightskin dudes are soft? Yes ok..........believe that if you want. As a light skin dude dunno why there was always dudes like you hating. Self hating that is.
THIS RIGHT HERE.
Where did that dumb *** logic come from? Thats like me saying 8/10 dark skin dudes are felons. With no actual data to back up the claim.

You guys I swear......

Your face leans out if you lean out. Take your *** to the gym an eat right.
So a person can't just naturally have a fat face?

See me on the court and I'll run rings around you kinfoe

You will. I suck at b ball......I been a weight lifter for the last decade. An yes while that is true........with work your face can lean out. Positive.

THIS RIGHT HERE.
Where did that dumb *** logic come from? Thats like me saying 8/10 dark skin dudes are felons. With no actual data to back up the claim.

I got nothing against dark skin cats but some of them are real haters towards light skin bros. Test me with that soft talk if you want though b. I'm not even a street cat either but go head with that. Be like ol boy in that video talkin about "I'm from NY". I'll sugar Shane ya homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom