Women discussing their affairs

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Because females are the more promiscuous sex.
ohwell.gif

QFT.

I swear some of y'all don't even think before you make a thread.

Very same one's getting bent outta shape about this supposed "injustice" are likely the very same ones to dog a female...
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

QFT.

Very same one's getting bent outta shape about this supposed "injustice" are likely the very same ones to dog a female...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by derventa

I mean, what is it with chicks and their promiscuity? 

i know.. why cant they be like us men and have control over our sex drive, stay faithful, and be monogamous forever!! 

srs tho? 
grin.gif
 some of yall have some warped train of thought when it comes to the other sex.. it's no wonder alot of you have girl problems.. just look at all the threads on here about cheating & sleeping with "*****"
Enough of this *$%@. A mans primal instinct is to spread his seed and therefore not be monogamous.

i know.. why cant they be like us men and have control over our sex drive, stay faithful, and be monogamous forever!! 

srs tho? 
grin.gif
 some of yall have some warped train of thought when it comes to the other sex.. it's no wonder alot of you have girl problems.. just look at all the threads on here about cheating & sleeping with "*****"
Enough of this *$%@. A mans primal instinct is to spread his seed and therefore not be monogamous.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

srs tho? 
grin.gif

outside of getting burned most of you guys biggest fear at this point in knocking up a bird so all that spread his seed stuff is bull cuz thats not your intent...

& if you feel its in your nature to not be monogamous don't get in a monogamous relationship...no one can be mad at a single person doing whatever it is they wanna do but when you make a CHOICE to get into a relationship but then wanna use an excuse like that you're full of %##+

srs tho? 
grin.gif

outside of getting burned most of you guys biggest fear at this point in knocking up a bird so all that spread his seed stuff is bull cuz thats not your intent...

& if you feel its in your nature to not be monogamous don't get in a monogamous relationship...no one can be mad at a single person doing whatever it is they wanna do but when you make a CHOICE to get into a relationship but then wanna use an excuse like that you're full of %##+

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

srs tho? 
grin.gif

& if you feel its in your nature to not be monogamous don't get in a monogamous relationship...know one can be mad at a single person doing whatever it is they wanna do but when you make a CHOICE to get into a relationship but then wanna use an excuse like that you're full of #**%

Exactly cheating isn’t cool, lies deceit and trickery isnt cool….

srs tho? 
grin.gif

& if you feel its in your nature to not be monogamous don't get in a monogamous relationship...know one can be mad at a single person doing whatever it is they wanna do but when you make a CHOICE to get into a relationship but then wanna use an excuse like that you're full of #**%

Exactly cheating isn’t cool, lies deceit and trickery isnt cool….

srs tho? 
grin.gif

QFT.

srs tho? 
grin.gif

QFT.

That's just a messed up way of thinking.

So if a chick hops on NT and sees a thread about a guy cheating on his girl, now she's gonna lose faith and trust in every male?

That's just a messed up way of thinking.

So if a chick hops on NT and sees a thread about a guy cheating on his girl, now she's gonna lose faith and trust in every male?

srs tho? 
grin.gif

Did you read that "primal instinct" part?

srs tho? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ohwell.gif

QFT.

eyes.gif

i dont get how a lot of the dudes on here try to sell themselves as some alpha male swagged out playa pimps while their biggest fear in the world is a broken heart 
frown.gif
i just dont get it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ohwell.gif

QFT.

eyes.gif

i dont get how a lot of the dudes on here try to sell themselves as some alpha male swagged out playa pimps while their biggest fear in the world is a broken heart 
frown.gif
i just dont get it 
laugh.gif

so you're arguing that you're no more intellectually advanced than, say, a dog.....given that you cannot logically resist to act out a "primal instinct" even tho we have far surpassed "primal", right?

eyes.gif

why even cook your meat before you eat it, primal insticts?

What kills me is how those women on that site justify their adultery. Not one of them blame it on themselves...but they always choose to blame the husband, their situation, this, that and the other. And the women who post comfort each other, as if the woman is at fault and is at pain for doing these atrocious acts. They show no remorse for what they are doing. SMH

Yeah dudes on here talk about cheating...but 9 times out of 10 other members will always son him/her.

so you're arguing that you're no more intellectually advanced than, say, a dog.....given that you cannot logically resist to act out a "primal instinct" even tho we have far surpassed "primal", right?

eyes.gif

why even cook your meat before you eat it, primal insticts?

What kills me is how those women on that site justify their adultery. Not one of them blame it on themselves...but they always choose to blame the husband, their situation, this, that and the other. And the women who post comfort each other, as if the woman is at fault and is at pain for doing these atrocious acts. They show no remorse for what they are doing. SMH

Yeah dudes on here talk about cheating...but 9 times out of 10 other members will always son him/her.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

They all show who they really are and if you choose to ignore it.........RIP .........the truth always comes out karma is knocking at their doors

This.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

They all show who they really are and if you choose to ignore it.........RIP .........the truth always comes out karma is knocking at their doors

This.

Originally Posted by Club29

its things like this that make me never want to have a serious relationship get married
I don't think I'd be able to continue living if I took the marriage L,
a girlfriend, is w/e, they come and go.

Originally Posted by Club29

its things like this that make me never want to have a serious relationship get married
I don't think I'd be able to continue living if I took the marriage L,
a girlfriend, is w/e, they come and go.

Back
Top Bottom