WOMEN CHEAT CAUSE THEY CANT STAND IN ONE PLACE AND BE HAPPY

US MEN CAN BE ON IDLE & BE HAPPY WITH LIFE

THEY NEED THE RUSH....THE DRAMA....THE SCANDAL TO LIVE HAPPY

WE BECOME "BORING" & THEY GO ON THE HUNT AS COUGARS

if you guys are really that scared of being in relationships with women... just copp dogs.. i heard dogs are really loyal. 

if you guys are really that scared of being in relationships with women... just copp dogs.. i heard dogs are really loyal. 

Originally Posted by proper english

My dog loves everybody, anyone could steal her and she'd be just as happy
frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by G14

My sentiment exactly...

I think I am a misogynist.

Originally Posted by G14

My sentiment exactly...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

frown.gif

laugh.gif
 touché

get goldfish.. 

but then fish die.. 
frown.gif
 heartbroken forever. 

frown.gif

laugh.gif
 touché

get goldfish.. 

but then fish die.. 
frown.gif
 heartbroken forever. 

Originally Posted by sloanboy

They all show who they really are and if you choose to ignore it.........RIP .........the truth always comes out karma is knocking at their doors

THIS! I've had countless arguments about "oh, I never saw this coming" from males and females alike. BS, it was there all along but people ignore small signs and accept it. We are in a sexually driven culture and are made to feel like it's bad to be alone, or if you don't have someone all the time, something must be wrong with you. Which leads people to be with someone or marry them because of the fear of being alone. They way I see it, you have your own standards and if you haven't found someone wait until you are satisfied. So many people get into relationships for the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

They all show who they really are and if you choose to ignore it.........RIP .........the truth always comes out karma is knocking at their doors

THIS! I've had countless arguments about "oh, I never saw this coming" from males and females alike. BS, it was there all along but people ignore small signs and accept it. We are in a sexually driven culture and are made to feel like it's bad to be alone, or if you don't have someone all the time, something must be wrong with you. Which leads people to be with someone or marry them because of the fear of being alone. They way I see it, you have your own standards and if you haven't found someone wait until you are satisfied. So many people get into relationships for the wrong reasons.

laugh.gif
 foreals.. dudes on here are just going to be single for life because they are scared of women err I mean relationships

laugh.gif
 foreals.. dudes on here are just going to be single for life because they are scared of women err I mean relationships

if you guys are really that scared of being in relationships with women..
mail order brides on the way 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im copping doubles

1 to rock 1 to stock

if you guys are really that scared of being in relationships with women..
mail order brides on the way 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im copping doubles

1 to rock 1 to stock

frown.gif

laugh.gif
 touché

get goldfish.. 

but then fish die.. 
frown.gif
 heartbroken forever. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
 touché

get goldfish.. 

but then fish die.. 
frown.gif
 heartbroken forever. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some PEOPLE are just nasty, filthy, dirty, crummy, scummy, fake, stupid, foul, grotesque and disgusting. Trust people, just know you can't trust everyone and keep an watchful eye on everyone.
QFT!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some PEOPLE are just nasty, filthy, dirty, crummy, scummy, fake, stupid, foul, grotesque and disgusting. Trust people, just know you can't trust everyone and keep an watchful eye on everyone.
QFT!

I tend to see the worst in people anyway so nothing would surprise me. Either way, these types of women always show you who they are. Its all these "do everything" for love type dudes who don't know how to read them.

Anyone can get cheated on and you have no control over your partners actions. It is what it is.

I tend to see the worst in people anyway so nothing would surprise me. Either way, these types of women always show you who they are. Its all these "do everything" for love type dudes who don't know how to read them.

Anyone can get cheated on and you have no control over your partners actions. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by G14

My sentiment exactly...

I also agree with G14. I was told almost these same exact things by a married 40-something year old who is an old friend of my family. I just listened and nodded in agreement.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by G14

My sentiment exactly...

I also agree with G14. I was told almost these same exact things by a married 40-something year old who is an old friend of my family. I just listened and nodded in agreement.

men reach their peak at 18-25
females reach their peak at 25-40

yet men go for younger women, so it all works against us.

Back
Top Bottom