Women from everywhere else>American women

No chick is better than a chick from Houston. Other chicks dont understand my houston swag.

No chick is better than a chick from Houston. Other chicks dont understand my houston swag.

Originally Posted by Weekz

i concur completely!
london uk and geneva switzerland!!!!!

i heard switzerland is dumb expensive but really nice, 

i concur completely!

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

95% of the time, women = women no matter where you are

wrong.  women have different cultures customs and rules.  women in europe (switzerland at least) are more lax and easy to talk to.  i enjoyed being able to talk to girls i had barely met.  women in the us seems so uppity like if u dont role up in a benz with a rolex on your arm you aint worth their time (exaggerated but u get the point).  euro women are more relaxed and easy to get a long with.  they are like one of the boys yet kno how to be a lady.
foreign>us all day long.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

95% of the time, women = women no matter where you are

wrong.  women have different cultures customs and rules.  women in europe (switzerland at least) are more lax and easy to talk to.  i enjoyed being able to talk to girls i had barely met.  women in the us seems so uppity like if u dont role up in a benz with a rolex on your arm you aint worth their time (exaggerated but u get the point).  euro women are more relaxed and easy to get a long with.  they are like one of the boys yet kno how to be a lady.
foreign>us all day long.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i concur completely!

yea it is
so with that being said....
the women arent uppity? maybe its just assumed you got it if you in switzerland already, for you to even be there you gotta be doin alright.

i concur completely!

yea it is
the women arent uppity? maybe its just assumed you got it if you in switzerland already, for you to even be there you gotta be doin alright.

Familiarity breeds contempt. I guess we want something different to what we are already used to. I'm from England and I like the girls here, but a lot of other European girls I know (Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian) are health freaks and their accent is annoying..
ohwell.gif
it puts me off. 

Familiarity breeds contempt. I guess we want something different to what we are already used to. I'm from England and I like the girls here, but a lot of other European girls I know (Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian) are health freaks and their accent is annoying..
ohwell.gif
it puts me off. 

What works for some may not work for others.
I love me my American womenz, but haven't had anything nice fall into the lap since God knows when... but some international ones, there are times they do trump them (mostly in Personality more so than, anything).

What works for some may not work for others.
I love me my American womenz, but haven't had anything nice fall into the lap since God knows when... but some international ones, there are times they do trump them (mostly in Personality more so than, anything).

What I've learned in my lifetime is that when it comes to dating, PEOPLE typically reward and respond to the person that is their best option at the time. Their best option is based on what they value the most being looks, money, or status. The other stuff like personality, intelligence, sense of humor, are just other ways to filter out the guys/girls that do make the bill.

Having said that, if you go somewhere where the women you like don't have a better option than what you're bringing to the table then you're going to do well. If you go somewhere where there's better guys out there then you will not succeed. That why sometimes you see a guy get no play on a college campus (with tons of chocha everywhere), but then go to a small town with a nice job and car, and bang every chick in the city.

So I don't know what Europe and South America are on, but I do know that the Carribean is dirt poor compared to the U.S. and you make $50K a year, you're considered a baller over there. Therefore, a trip to the D.R. is in order for me.

What I've learned in my lifetime is that when it comes to dating, PEOPLE typically reward and respond to the person that is their best option at the time. Their best option is based on what they value the most being looks, money, or status. The other stuff like personality, intelligence, sense of humor, are just other ways to filter out the guys/girls that do make the bill.

Having said that, if you go somewhere where the women you like don't have a better option than what you're bringing to the table then you're going to do well. If you go somewhere where there's better guys out there then you will not succeed. That why sometimes you see a guy get no play on a college campus (with tons of chocha everywhere), but then go to a small town with a nice job and car, and bang every chick in the city.

So I don't know what Europe and South America are on, but I do know that the Carribean is dirt poor compared to the U.S. and you make $50K a year, you're considered a baller over there. Therefore, a trip to the D.R. is in order for me.

yea it is
nope, they know im from nyc.  they are not uppity in the least in fact quite humble.  they dont need to put on the independant woman show.  they just go about there business and if you wanna chat, they'll hear you out and politely decline (unless they gots a bf).  no body laughs at you for trying (to your face at least).  and they're not rude.

yea it is
nope, they know im from nyc.  they are not uppity in the least in fact quite humble.  they dont need to put on the independant woman show.  they just go about there business and if you wanna chat, they'll hear you out and politely decline (unless they gots a bf).  no body laughs at you for trying (to your face at least).  and they're not rude.

That sounds like a cool place to be
pimp.gif

I wish I was somewhere cool right now
tired.gif

That sounds like a cool place to be
pimp.gif

I wish I was somewhere cool right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom