Women hitting men ?

Stay away from a woman like that. Not worth fighting a rape charge over because someone claimed that's how she gets off.

Only been hit by a woman once. She was on some dominatrix **** though I believe. Met her at this bar in school and swapped numbers. After a day or so of texting I came through to her place around 3am after I leave a bar from hanging with my friends. I get there and she had a ton of candles lit and was in a t-shirt & panties.... so i figure its on. after a brief chat and laying in bed i make my move kissing on her neck taking her shirt off etc. she takes off my shirt. In my head I'm doing the MJ triple fist pump from when he hit the shot on Ehlo.

after i make a move to slide her panties to the side for insertion she hauls off and slaps me in the face....hard.... and goes "What are you trying to do RAPE ME!? YOU JUST WANNA TAKE IT HUH?"

I think she was into role playing or something like that, she was a white chick with dark hair tats and the whole 9 but was really pretty and had a gorgeous body. lived alone.

so I asked her straight up "Are you serious right now?" and she just keeps going like "I know that's what you came for! To TAKE IT!"

so not only was i hit in the face, I was now confused. So holding the side of my face after being slapped for the first time by anyone other than my mother at age 11 i just got dressed and left. I don't need those kind of problems my senior year of college in rural ohio you know?

This ***** is still yelling at me "I know your type. You just want one thing!" I just was like whatever im out....

a few months later a buddy of mine on the football team tells me "Oh ______ slapped you? yea that ***** be trippin but that's how she likes to play! I hit a few months ago, pinned her down by her wrists etc"

I don't play like that personally but have y'all ever had a woman who likes to get started like that?

Wrong again. Here's a quote of mine from page 6:

"I don't think it's fair to make assumptions like that.  What if you're on the bus or the subway and you accidentally scuff an irrational hood-booger's shoe and she starts throwing fists? I agree that you shouldn't hit a female loved one or friend, and that resorting to fists should still be a last resort in the situation I just mentioned.  However...if she poses a threat or refuses to stop, she's goin' to jail now."

You do understand through this whole thread I've mentioned time and time again, "someone you love" now I personally wouldn't hit any woman, that doesn't mean that if a stranger presses me I wouldn't shove her right to the floor, but clinch my fist and swing is just not in me....I'll walk away, take my L before I lose ALOT more by catching a case, because I couldn't control myself....rarely would you get away with a case of self defense when you strike a woman....now if you feel otherwise, that's you personally.

Now striking your own woman, the mother of your children, your wife, that's what I have a problem with....I have a feelin ALOT of you are speaking about hitting some chick ya just met that got out of pocket during an argument, I'm talking about someone you actually love, how do you look them in the face when they have a bloody nose or a broken jaw, caused by your inability to control your own anger?...when the smoke clears things are much clearer fams, if you are man that can seriously look me in the face and tell me you'll feel justified and no remorse after inflicting a blow to the woman you love, I have no respect for you.

Just because you make it work don't mean that its right or makes sense. You've been defending the actions of a woman hitting a man which doesn't make sense. I'm not saying "men should hit women". I'm saying "nobody should hit anybody" and there's no excuses just because you are a woman.
Saying you shouldn't hit a woman back is NOT making an excuse for her.

Is simply saying there is many other approaches that don't include you swinging back, claiming self defense when is pure BS.
No saying she is emotional and loses control is an excuse.  Saying women react different is an excuse.  Saying oh shes' dominican is an excuse.  Instead of just saying she's flat WRONG!

Last edited:
You do understand through this whole thread I've mentioned time and time again, "someone you love" now I personally wouldn't hit any woman, that doesn't mean that if a stranger presses me I wouldn't shove her right to the floor, but clinch my fist and swing is just not in me....I'll walk away, take my L before I lose ALOT more by catching a case, because I couldn't control myself....rarely would you get away with a case of self defense when you strike a woman....now if you feel otherwise, that's you personally.

Now striking your own woman, the mother of your children, your wife, that's what I have a problem with....I have a feelin ALOT of you are speaking about hitting some chick ya just met that got out of pocket during an argument, I'm talking about someone you actually love, how do you look them in the face when they have a bloody nose or a broken jaw, caused by your inability to control your own anger?...when the smoke clears things are much clearer fams, if you are man that can seriously look me in the face and tell me you'll feel justified and no remorse after inflicting a blow to the woman you love, I have no respect for you.
At the end of the day, we're pretty close on the "HItting Women Spectrum." Maybe it's because I'm a relatively small dude (I'm 6'1" and 150 lbs), but I know there's certain women out there that ARE bigger than me and could do some damage with the windmill fists.  All's I'm saying is...if I scuff Shabookie-Kwon's white-on-whites and she strikes to kill, I'm not gonna feel bad about reciprocating with some sweet chin music.

No saying she is emotional and loses control is an excuse.  Saying women react different is an excuse.  Saying oh shes' dominican is an excuse.  Instead of just saying she's flat WRONG!

Did I ever say she or any other woman that ha been loose with the hands was RIGHT?

Women ARE emotional.
Women ARE more proned to lose control due to their emotions.
Dominicans women ARE not easy to handle for the most part...some sort of alpha complex.

Those are not excuses.

At the end of the day, we're pretty close on the "HItting Women Spectrum." Maybe it's because I'm a relatively small dude (I'm 6'1" and 150 lbs), but I know there's certain women out there that ARE bigger than me and could do some damage with the windmill fists.  All's I'm saying is...if I scuff Shabookie-Kwon's white-on-whites and she strikes to kill, I'm not gonna feel bad about reciprocating with some sweet chin music.

Can't blame you....I personally would practice my bob and weave for the sake of not catching a case, but in the street, against a stranger make or female, you put the threat down, which ever way you see fits.

Now as a man you should have a little more self control how you handle your woman, specially if she lacks it....if its not your cup of tea and you get early warning signs, bail before you decide is cool to strike her back, which is not...it never is and never wil be, I mean would you be ok with dad breaking your moms nose because she gave him a few slaps in a moment of rage?...you seriously dap dad and say "you did what you had to do, your life was in danger"

Did I ever say she or any other woman that ha been loose with the hands was RIGHT?

Women ARE emotional.
Dominicans women ARE not easy to handle for the most part... some sort of alpha complex.plex.

Those are not excuses.Those are not excuses.

Nah, You aint got the cojones.

Last edited:

:lol:

Im just messin with you Steez. But in all honesty, you seemed like you loved your wife enough to not take the route of hitting her back. Though she may not have "respected" you before in terms on laying her hands on you. You've probably gained the respect back with not laying your hands on her.

Women ARE emotional.
Dominicans women ARE not easy to handle for the most part...some sort of alpha complex.

Those are not excuses.
If these aren't excuses then why mention it? And I don't agree with women losing control of their emotions more than men especially when we are talking about expressing these emotions physically. 

It's definitely 0 respect if a girl is throwing fists, I would never deal with them again. Cause lord knows it'll happen again. :lol: at the fact that it happened more than once and you're cool with it think she respects you.

You look like a ******g joke fam, the man with respect chick wouldn't think of swinging on him in a million years.

Personally I think it's absolutely offensive that you're going to sit here and say women are unable to control their emotions and this should be an excuse for that kinda behavior.

I don't mess with any ratchet chicks like that.

And if you think a chick can't swing on you and draw blood, and bring pain that's absolute ********.

TLDR; Women need to be held accountable for their actions as a grown *** adult and stop treating them like children because they aren't.

:rofl:

Fam my wife is farrrrrrr from ratchet and she behaves in a respectful ad classy manner, there just have been times when she hasn't been able to handle her anger/emotions and lashes out, its no biggie to me, as she's never caused me any injury, little BS slaps, missed swings, easily contained, without me having to hit her with a hook....ya really going off the deep end, respect is shown in many other ways, can't expect everyone to handle anger the same way and think rationally...we've worked on the issue and its gotten much better over the years....ALOT of it was immaturity and childhood issues, this is no 3 year relationship, this is 13 years invested, it's had it's ups and downs, smiles and tears...please don't preach me on respect or not knowing how to handle my girl, ya must be out your mind :lol:

roll.gif

Fam my wife is farrrrrrr from ratchet and she behaves in a respectful ad classy manner, there just have been times when she hasn't been able to handle her anger/emotions and lashes out, its no biggie to me, as she's never caused me any injury, little BS slaps, missed swings, easily contained, without me having to hit her with a hook....ya really going off the deep end, respect is shown in many other ways, can't expect everyone to handle anger the same way and think rationally...we've worked on the issue and its gotten much better over the years....ALOT of it was immaturity and childhood issues, this is no 3 year relationship, this is 13 years invested, it's had it's ups and downs, smiles and tears...please don't preach me on respect or not knowing how to handle my girl, ya must be out your mind
laugh.gif
I'm really confused to how you think this is acceptable. 

Whether she connected or not doesn't matter.  She WANTED to connect and thats what matters.  You talking all this "bob and weave" stuff trying to play it off.

BS slaps? Missed Swings?  C'mon man be real with yourself. I guarantee you she wouldn't treat every man she ever dates/dated like that.  Its not HER its YOU.  You allow it.

Whether she connected or not doesn't matter.  She WANTED to connect and thats what matters.  You talking all this "bob and weave" stuff trying to play it off.

BS slaps? Missed Swings?  C'mon man be real with yourself. I guarantee you she wouldn't treat every man she ever dates/dated like that.  Its not HER its YOU.  You allow it.

So your solution is I swing back?

Ya fools need some reading comprehension, it's been 13 years, these sort of rage outbreaks have seized over the years as she has matured, without me breaking her jaw....but what do I know I'm just a punching bag :lol:

I'll continue being miserable, thanks for the concern NT brethren. :pimp:

So your solution is I swing back?

Ya fools need some reading comprehension, it's been 13 years, these sort of rage outbreaks have seized over the years as she has matured, without me breaking her jaw....but what do I know I'm just a punching bag
laugh.gif

I'll continue being miserable, thanks for the concern NT brethren.
pimp.gif
No I never said hit her back.  Also 13 years of tolerance doesn't mean anything. 

VERY first time she popped off I would grabbed her up and looked her right in the eye.  " Da efff wrong with you? You ain't gonna hit me.  Don't play with me girl."  I've actually done this before.  I'll tell her "I'm gonna be done with you before I go to jail for breaking your jaw. Learn to control yourself. I aint the one". 

No I never said hit her back.  Also 13 years of tolerance doesn't mean anything. 

VERY first time she popped off I would grabbed her up and looked her right in the eye.  " Da efff wrong with you? You ain't gonna hit me.  Don't play with me girl."  I've actually done this before.  I'll tell her "I'm gonna be done with you before I go to jail for breaking your jaw. Learn to control yourself. I aint the one". 

DAMB!...how come I never thought of doing this!!!!!!....should I add a lion type growl at the end for added shock value?

Soooooo.......um..okay..ya um. Ya...so ya..
I think I'm finna un subscribe to this thread. This particular species bleeds from there junk monthly, can incubate and produce infinite humans in there body like gremlins yet....their actions should be held on the same stage as ours??? Some of you might need to study the female species a lil more..
Rational is extinct in this conversation.

DAMB!...how come I never thought of doing this!!!!!!....should I add a lion type growl at the end for added shock value?
So you did this and she continued her behavior?  Maybe its the way you carry yourself and how you interact with others that allows her to think you the type of guy that she can hit.

So you did this and she continued her behavior?  Maybe its the way you carry yourself and how you interact with others that allows her to think you the type of guy that she can hit.

:rofl:

Okay bruh....

Nvm...you rightz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom