Women hitting men ?

Subconsciously being raised around men beating on women can cause it in your own life...

grandpa beat on my grandma, pops beat on my mom once and I was proud to always say id never hit on a woman. but damn these girls really try and push your buttons. i've been in only one serious relationship prior to the one i'm in now. Talking 3-4 years with no real problems, physically or mentally...we just grew apart. Relationship i'm in now comes with a lot of baggage from both parties, a of putting mad pride to the side etc etc. There were mad trust issues in the beginning but we pretty much worked it all out.

Fastforward to last night...we all go out, me, my girl, few boys and their girls. Night was cool till my shorty started getting the liquor in her. Me and my boys were doing out thing kickin it in the bar and she was chilling with her girls. Night was dry and everyone wanted to leave but her, so i'm like we're all gonna leave now i'm going to get the whip. I get the car (takes 20 min), she gets in the car mad drunk just being loud. Felt like she was trying to show off for my boy idk why. So i'm like chill out, she catching an attitude and start getting real disrespectful and getting real personal. Told her she was drunk and to keep quiet, no need for this. This chick started smacking and kicking me on the highway, with a cop behind us. Car was swerving and I had a couple drinks in me, idk how we didnt get pulled over. Situation kept escalating and I snapped, tommy hearns in martin episode punched her in the lip. **** was bleeding and swollen. She still at it so i take my boy home and just got out the whip to take a cab. It's raining and she's chasing me down the block talking about i'm gonna call the cops if you don't come back....needless to say I went back and she took me home. I broke up with her and she been hitting my phone all day like it didn't happen. I've never seen a girl cry like that before but she's stuck on me and I have the sickest feeling of regret from the whole situation.

Subconsciously being raised around men beating on women can cause it in your own life...

grandpa beat on my grandma, pops beat on my mom once and I was proud to always say id never hit on a woman. but damn these girls really try and push your buttons. i've been in only one serious relationship prior to the one i'm in now. Talking 3-4 years with no real problems, physically or mentally...we just grew apart. Relationship i'm in now comes with a lot of baggage from both parties, a of putting mad pride to the side etc etc. There were mad trust issues in the beginning but we pretty much worked it all out.

Fastforward to last night...we all go out, me, my girl, few boys and their girls. Night was cool till my shorty started getting the liquor in her. Me and my boys were doing out thing kickin it in the bar and she was chilling with her girls. Night was dry and everyone wanted to leave but her, so i'm like we're all gonna leave now i'm going to get the whip. I get the car (takes 20 min), she gets in the car mad drunk just being loud. Felt like she was trying to show off for my boy idk why. So i'm like chill out, she catching an attitude and start getting real disrespectful and getting real personal. Told her she was drunk and to keep quiet, no need for this. This chick started smacking and kicking me on the highway, with a cop behind us. Car was swerving and I had a couple drinks in me, idk how we didnt get pulled over. Situation kept escalating and I snapped, tommy hearns in martin episode punched her in the lip. **** was bleeding and swollen. She still at it so i take my boy home and just got out the whip to take a cab. It's raining and she's chasing me down the block talking about i'm gonna call the cops if you don't come back....needless to say I went back and she took me home. I broke up with her and she been hitting my phone all day like it didn't happen. I've never seen a girl cry like that before but she's stuck on me and I have the sickest feeling of regret from the whole situation.

Damb.

I think your best bet was to have your boy take a cab...then let her be as obnoxious and loud as she liked in the ride home, can't reason with a drunk person bruh.

Good
Dont get back together

The fact that she mentioned calling the cops knowing she was physical with you first is shady

You will end up in jail or probation
Apologize for your part and do not get back with her
She will hit you again and you do not have the strength to not hit her back
Find a "stress free" girl

Damb.

I think your best bet was to have your boy take a cab...then let her be as obnoxious and loud as she liked in the ride home, can't reason with a drunk person bruh.

A cab from white plains to the bx, he wasn't with it bruh. What's worse is a drunk person that swears they're sober...

Last edited:
A cab from white plains to the bx, he wasn't with it bruh. What's worse is a drunk person that swears they're sober...

:lol:

Yeah cabs not an option....in that case you should have just let her be, dealing with a drunk is the worrrsstttttt!!!!

I feel bad when my friends or my wife has had to deal with me...it's seriously embarrassing.

In all reality, like I said earlier...if she's actually a good girl and this was just a slip up, try and be open minded about it...if its worth the hassle stick it through, if not go on your separate ways....just know most of us do a lot of dumbbbbb s*** when drunk.

I'm gonna side with DC on this . If your woman is putting her hands on you, she clearly doesn't respect you or could care less what you think of her.

Hitting someone is extremely disrespectful and is used to instill fear in that other person/ living thing. She's clearly trying to make a statement. I've been mad at my mom and my ex plenty of times, it never crossed my mind to raise my hand at them.

It's disrespectful just thinking about doing it, because you're thinking about whether you can get away with it or not. Kind of like "picking your fights ".

No matter how angry you are at your partner over an argument or disagreement, if you're thinking about hitting them , you know dang well there aren't any consequences to those actions .

what makes you think everyone actually "thinks" when they are angry?.....anger/rage can negate common sense in many individuals, example cases of manslaughter as opposed to 1st degree murder.

you guys are making a case by assuming that every female deals with anger the same way and that every woman that raises her hand at her man is doing so in a premeditated manner....like she actually sat there and thought to herself "if this dude swings back i can take him" "i dont care if he breaks up with me, eff him" etc.....now if your chick unprovoked and just plain out the blue decides shes gonna start swinging haymakers, then yes there is an obvious lack of respect, but if she simply loses her temper over something perhaps you caused or simply an argument that just escalated and she lost her cool and her instinct was to swing, nobody is saying take it lightly, but is something that needs to be addressed when things cool down, if your initial reaction is to swing back at your woman, then you need to go home and practice some self control....at that point you are no different than her.

Last edited:
you guys are making a case by assuming that every female deals with anger the same way and that every woman that raises her hand at her man is doing so in a premeditated manner....like she actually sat there and thought to herself "if this dude swings back i can take him" "i dont care if he breaks up with me, eff him" etc.....now if your chick unprovoked and just plain out the blue decides shes gonna start swinging haymakers, then yes there is an obvious lack of respect, but if she simply loses her temper over something perhaps you caused or simply an argument that just escalated and she lost her cool and her instinct was to swing, nobody is saying take it lightly, but is something that needs to be addressed when things cool down, if your initial reaction is to swing back at your woman, then you need to go home and practice some self control....at that point you are no different than her.

I dont agree with that
I believe we all should have self control
But If I lose my cool because you initiated something that doesn't make me just like you.

Lets say a dude lost his cool and his "instinct" was to swing on me.
What should I do, walk away, bear hug him untill he calms down.

If I swing back, does that make me just like him?

I dont agree with that
I believe we all should have self control
But If I lose my cool because you initiated something that doesn't make me just like you.

Lets say a dude lost his cool and his "instinct" was to swing on me.
What should I do, walk away, bear hug him untill he calms down.

If I swing back, does that make me just like him?

Yes it does.

No one has the right to beat on anyone else....for a relationship to work there has to be some sort of balance, things will not always be peachy...if a man swings on you, you swinging back doesn't make you any better and it will not make the situation better...you'll be putting yourself in harms way...at that point, call the cops, trust that a stain for domestic violence on his record will hurt him far more than your scratches...when my girl has lost her cool, me clinching my fist and swinging on her like some of you advocate would have only aggravated the situation further, the balance would be broken...as it stands I know is up to me to keep my cool and mellow things down till she relaxes, I like my role.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

And comparing the dynamics of the relationship between a man and a woman to tht of a parent an their child makes no sense....when you raise a child, you are their foundation...you mold them...when you meet a grown woman/man you get to know them, you adapt and learn to deal and love each other....each individual comes with their own personalities which you had no parts in developing prior to the two meeting.

I dont agree with that but at least your answer isnt bias

I think we should all walk away and I would hope if a man hits me(not a continuous hitting ) I would walk away and call the cops,
But in all honestly I know Im gonna swing on him.

I dont hit people and I dont like being hit, if someone hits me chances are Im going to lose it.

This chick (my girl) at the time put some hands on me Infront of a crowd trying to show off n ****. I did nothing maybe talked a lil ****. We were alone later that night I brought it back up and forsome reason I ended up spitting in her face! Chick started bawling..we're still close friends to this day stuff happend like 9 yrs ago. Bottom line is women are emotional and not rational creatures at times. Yo beat a chick down with intent in any situation and it should make you feel like complete ****. I kno I would. It's not in my blood, I get all soft inside when they cry over some petty Ish. Imagine from pain I've inflicted smh.

^ **** that no sympathy for anybody who can put their hands on me first. I can understand if I ju beat her *** over a argument, then yea id feel bad n b remorseful. But if any human being can sit their n hit me in my face multiple times as if they dont respect me, I see red n go into attack mode. Self defense my *****, every real ***** grew up defending themselves

i think the line is completely blurred between a cat just smashing a chick head against the fridge cuz she didnt put the dishes up properly...

and a cat just defending himself against a crazy broad...

i willing to bet that WAAAAY more times than not, a guy doesnt just swing on a girl the first time she hits him...

she gets a number of chances... and i'm willing to bet my car that the majority of the time, the dude legitimately tries to walk away, but the chick is wont let him...

i think the line is completely blurred between a cat just smashing a chick head against the fridge cuz she didnt put the dishes up properly...

i willing to bet that WAAAAY more times than not, a guy doesnt just swing on a girl the first time she hits him...

she gets a number of chances... and i'm willing to bet my car that the majority of the time, the dude legitimately tries to walk away, but the chick is wont let him...

Sorry, but walking away and swinging are not your only 2 options.

Cats still trying to justify this by any means necessary is laughable.

repped

i just broke up da broad i was smashing...chick was a psycho in da classic sense.

she used to tell me things like "imma get someone to shoot you" chick was from da south bronx, yea im not trying

to get shot at again...yambs was NDS too...*sigh* aw well.

^ **** that no sympathy for anybody who can put their hands on me first. I can understand if I ju beat her *** over a argument, then yea id feel bad n b remorseful. But if any human being can sit their n hit me in my face multiple times as if they dont respect me, I see red n go into attack mode. Self defense my *****, every real ***** grew up defending themselves

I take it by your logic, you would beat a 6 year olds **** if he/she kicked you r swung on your face, since they are considered a human being and honestly a 6 year old poses the sake threat as a woman does to a man majority of the time.

Ya seriously taking this Fight or Fly response when dealing with females as if they were a sabertooth tiger, when in reality deep down you just want a reason to be able to beat a girls *** and scream out self defense.

I take it by your logic, you would beat a 6 year olds **** if he/she kicked you r swung on your face, since they are considered a human being and honestly a 6 year old poses the sake threat as a woman does to a man majority of the time.

Ya seriously taking this Fight or Fly response when dealing with females as if they were a sabertooth tiger, when in reality deep down you just want a reason to be able to beat a girls *** and scream out self defense.
lol HUH?

My 5'8 140lb girlfriend hits a hell of a lot harder than my 1st grade 3'6 80 pound cousin.

Has happened to me, pinned her a** up against the wall, punched a hole through the Sheetrock and that quite her down, she wasn't trying to push any further and I didn't hit her back, you can stand your ground as a man and not resort to this fight or flight technique.

Back
Top Bottom