Women hitting men ?

In all seriousness, for those that think that there's never a situation where a woman could/should be hit by a man, I have 2 questions for you:

1) In which way do you believe these women will learn to not hit men?

2) Would you still have the same beliefs if the male being attacked by a female was your son?

I don't believe a man should pummel a woman until she's damn near lifeless, but I can understand if she's put in a choke hold, or even a throat strike.  

If she hits me first time Im hitting just as hard

she hits me again.. Im hitting back twice as hard

that way if she decides to hit me a third time.... the consequences could be a beat down or death, she don't want to find out after she thinks about it

srs I just hit back with the same force, usually sends the message and there is no more 'fighting' after that

In all seriousness, for those that think that there's never a situation where a woman could/should be hit by a man, I have 2 questions for you:

2) Would you still have the same beliefs if the male being attacked by a female was your son?

I don't believe a man should pummel a woman until she's damn near lifeless, but I can understand if she's put in a choke hold, or even a throat strike.  

Since you're "serious", I'll entertain.....

1) Why do I give a ****? It's not my job to teach her. She gets out of pocket to that point, she's getting wrapped up and I'm keeping it moving. Let some other dumb ************ catch a case off that ****.

2) Is my son being attacked by an adult woman? Or a girl his size? Same rules apply either way. if it's an adult and she is bigger, stronger, outweighs him and there is a threat, put the threat down.

Like I said, submission hold is cool. Which you just said.

:lol: at "1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time". If your *** is in the same spot, with the same chick, doing the same ****, over and over again, your *** deserves to be slapped.

What's also funny to me is that some of y'all think you're making some grand statement by swinging back. Best statement you can make is finding yourself a better woman.

Last edited:
I've mentioned this on here before, but if something happens to where a woman wants to attack me, I would make sure I'm strategically in areas where they could hurt themselves. Like they lunge at me and i step to the side like a boss as she tumbles down the stairs, or she tries to hit me with a frying pan, but instead slips on a banana peel that I didn't throw away, and lands in the oven that happened to be open and set to 425 degrees.

Last edited:

1) Why do I give a ****? It's not my job to teach her. She gets out of pocket to that point, she's getting wrapped up and I'm keeping it moving. Let some other dumb ************ catch a case off that ****.

2) Is my son being attacked by an adult woman? Or a girl his size? Same rules apply either way. if it's an adult and she is bigger, stronger, outweighs him and there is a threat, put the threat down.

:lol: at "1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time". If your *** is in the same spot, with the same chick, doing the same ****, over and over again, your *** deserves to be slapped.

What's also funny to me is that some of y'all think you're making some grand statement by swinging back. Best statement you can make is finding yourself a better woman.
crazy chicks that swing n you got good yam a though ...them

crazy chicks that swing n you got good yam a though ...them

laugh.gif
at "1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time". If your *** is in the same spot, with the same chick, doing the same ****, over and over again, your *** deserves to be slapped.

I feel you. The reason I asked the 1st question is because I doubt that every dude that's being beaten by his woman actually leaves to find a better woman. I don't understand it, but I haven't walked in their shoes.

My girl used to go ape **** throwing stuff, trying to swing, the whole nine yards... well one day when she wanted to jump hard and started throwing stuff once again. Well this particular time I was fed up and caught the candle she threw at me and proceeded throw it right back at her. I threw it like it was the ninth inning with 2 outs and 2 strikes and I was Mariano Rivera.. hit her dead in the chest.. moral of the story she now knows to keep her hands to her self..

I had a friend back in high school that messed with this crazy puerto rican chick.. they always fought smh.. well one night she was going toe to toe with him.. he pushes her off and as she stood there, he gets a running start and lui kang bicycle kicks her. She flies into the wall and slides down like when you throw that sticky hand against the wall.. I didn't agree with it but ill be damned if it wasn't one of the funniest sights ever..

if a chick my size swings on my i'll just hem her up or throw her on the couch or something. if a beast that i can't control is coming at me (happened before, some drunk girl i didn't know 300+ pounds) i'll put her down. at that point you move from a female to a wild animal and all is fair. they can inflict more harm than me being 150 pounds.

I've mentioned this on here before, but if something happens to where a woman wants to attack me, I would make sure I'm strategically in areas where they could hurt themselves. Like they lunge at me and i step to the side like a boss as she tumbles down the stairs, or she tries to hit me with a frying pan, but instead slips on a banana peel that I didn't throw away, and lands in the oven that happened to be open and set to 425 degrees.
laugh.gif
sounds like Rumble in the Bronx

Last edited:
I feel you. The reason I asked the 1st question is because I doubt that every dude that's being beaten by his woman actually leaves to find a better woman. I don't understand it, but I haven't walked in their shoes.

They dont

They stay and deal with it.

or

They let it build up and beat the breaks off her

Its a delicate situation. I truly believe a woman who puts hands on a man is fully deserving of whatever comes back at her. Problem is the cops don't see it the same way, so the attitude has to change accordingly. In order to keep myself out of jail, I might throw some medium strength body shots, but thats as far as im going.

How effective are bear hugs in these types of situations?
How about just picking her up like a baby, then cradling her, and lastly singing lullabies? Is this method effective?
I want to know some effective but humiliating methods that will diffuse a situation like this.

Try it out, Im sure it will work......
What are we babies? We can cause damage

Honestly its not about strength or the pain of getting hit
Its about the fact that your SO has anger issues.
I see your point.

Some funny stories on this page
laugh.gif
.   I've never actually hit a girl or been hit by a girl, but I've gotten pretty close to letting my inner Mike Tyson out a couple times.  Women need to keep their hands to themselves though.  I have no sympathy for the ones that think they can go around hitting dudes, but catch the two piece by a dude who isn't having it that day...

I may sound bad for this...but I always day dream of just full out slapping a ***** as hard as I can like full run up, arm swing and everything. I find myself hoping I end up in a situation one day where I can do this with no consequences
ohwell.gif

Get them bishes in a head lock and pull their noses up...

If a girl hits me, I say "hold on. Let me get my phone record you hitting me so when I **** you up, it'll be documented it was within my right"

Works every time.
Works every time huh? How many times you been slapped by a girl? 
laugh.gif

**** a double standard, this will not be taken lightly by me

EDIT

Damn do the censoring get taken off after hours?

Last edited:
I had a friend back in high school that messed with this crazy puerto rican chick.. they always fought smh.. well one night she was going toe to toe with him.. he pushes her off and as she stood there, he gets a running start and lui kang bicycle kicks her. She flies into the wall and slides down like when you throw that sticky hand against the wall.. I didn't agree with it but ill be damned if it wasn't one of the funniest sights ever..
roll.gif
roll.gif
  coffee = spit onto the keyboard.

:rofl: :rofl:   coffee = spit onto the keyboard.

View media item 212055

Last edited:
Yea I said it shouldn't be male vs. woman, it should size differential.

Why am EYE more of a sucka if I were to fight Baby Dee than Shaq would be if he were to slap the hell out of me. (I am 5'10 165)

Size differential should matter. Not private part owned.

I'm not a big guy and have maybe 30lbs and 6 inches of height on my wife, she has anger issues and has swung on me, the most I've done is pinned her up against a wall and that has let her know that if I wanted to I can really hurt her, then I just walk away, ya think that by swinging back you are putting fear in their hearts, you really want your women to fear you or respect you?...when a woman is angry depending on how they are they are unpredictable and emotions cloud their judgement, are we as men supposed to be the same way?...tell me how that makes sense wth the way domestic laws are set up?...is a lose/lose situation....I can guarantee you that bus driver in Cleveland although praised by many men around the world, is wishing he could take that back.

Ya need to learn how to choose your battles....I've asked this before, how much would you respect a man that hits your mom/sister with a right hook if they get out of hand?...or are these women an exception?

In before "the women in my family know better"

I'm not a big guy and have maybe 30lbs and 6 inches of height on my wife, she has anger issues and has swung on me, the most I've done is pinned her up against a wall and that has let her know that if I wanted to I can really hurt her, then I just walk away, ya think that by swinging back you are putting fear in their hearts, you really want your women to[COLOR=#red] fear you[/COLOR] or respect you?...when a woman is angry depending on how they are they are unpredictable and emotions cloud their judgement, are we as men supposed to be the same way?...tell me how that makes sense wth the way domestic laws are set up?...is a lose/lose situation....I can guarantee you that bus driver in Cleveland although praised by many men around the world, is wishing he could take that back.

Ya need to learn how to choose your battles....I've asked this before, how much would you respect a man that hits your mom/sister with a right hook if they get out of hand?...or are these women an exception?

In before "the women in my family know better
"
[COLOR=#red] no[/COLOR]

yes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom