Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
So it's true all you lil footers that wear a sz 9.5 will be rocking GS now ahhhhhhh! Hey atleast you won't have to pay for the MENS price sz lol.

It isn't a mandatory thing.

Just like tiny-footed cats who wear a 7 are able to go with a Men's 7 or a GS 7, people who wear anything up to a 9.5 will be able to grab GS-only releases now.

It's sounding like this doesn't apply for releases that drop in both Men's and GS though.

Last edited:
The bad thing about starting mens sizes at 9.5 is the possibility that they will go "cheap" with the GS versions, like some else mentioned the differences between some GS & mens pairs.

Right now I like the option of being able to get either GS or mens, or both!

I hope they dont skimp on materials & quality with these women's pairs coming out either.

Those 10s are hot. I'm in the small feet category tho, 6 or 6.5 usually.

Shout out to my fellow Bo Jackson lover a few posts up.

I wish they did this for the VIs. Only Js that fit so huge on me I can't get anything more than a 9.5. The shape of the men's version made me pass on almost all of them this year. :smh:

Also from what I am reading it is on select GS only shoes. So if a shoe is being offered in men's sizes then there will be no womens sizes.

Do the 7s fit like the 6s?

If they do I might grab some VIIs next year since I aint touching those butchered men's sizes.

Last edited:
"Currently, GS sizes end at 7Y but through research, Jordan has found that girls/young women reach their peak sneaker size at the age of 12 and at that point they could no longer fit into GS sizes."

So they're JUST figuring this out? I "sized out" of GS sizes in elementary school. SMH.

JB needs a womens 12.
I wear a 10.5
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Forget that....bring them back all the way to that women's sz 13 like before so I can get in on this. DO YOU HEAR ME JB? I'M PRESSING MY KEYS AS HARD AS I CAN!!!!!!!!!!

"Currently, GS sizes end at 7Y but through research, Jordan has found that girls/young women reach their peak sneaker size at the age of 12 and at that point they could no longer fit into GS sizes."

So they're JUST figuring this out? I "sized out" of GS sizes in elementary school. SMH.

IDK why they took away women's sizes to begin with. Maybe they just weren't selling, but now there is a demand for them. I seriously have been waiting for years for them to bring them back and they finally have. There will be money spent on a couple of releases.

Right they should give GS shoes the same quality as men sizes. That's why I didn't care about getting a 7.5 instead of a 7y ..

I'm so glad I found this post. I been saying the same thing. Even though I can fit GS sizes I still would prefer a women's size with the men's quality.

Back
Top Bottom