working the last day of the job u hate...

U were mad
Cause u were late sometimes
And she cut ur hours cause of it?

Yeah she cut me from close to 30 hours and that was about 5-6 days a week to 15 hours a week and 2-3 days working. Claimed it was due to personel issues but I knew better. It was royal farms to the other guy asking

****** gave out. Cost 2500 to repair a 01 civic station wagon. Not worth it. So I caught the bus and sometimes it was late or broke down.

Of course blaster but I was young with no real job experience and 7.25 was decent back then where I lived so I dealt with the bs. Last time quitting a job when I didn't have another lined up. But I was employed within the month at tmobile.

Of course blaster but I was young with no real job experience and 7.25 was decent back then where I lived so I dealt with the bs. Last time quitting a job when I didn't have another lined up. But I was employed within the month at tmobile.
I get that too but I'm saying you can't really be mad about getting hr's cut if you're showing up late. Jobs like that showing up IS your job :lol: we've all been there

last job i left i blacked on a parent who was yelling at 2 kids, (weren't his kids) but he was straight parenting them 

got real heated told him i would knock him out and he said he was gonna sue me 

lol

I'm in management, and currently going to get a new job in a couple months. I have no issue with my employees, but there are some customers I will be telling them how it really is. Nothing real bold like **** you, but enough to where they might feel the urge to complain. 

I will say this though, everyone should do two things in regards to jobs in their lifetime. 

1. Everyone should have a job where they quit the first day, I got this gig as a host in a very pricey restaurant, I just could not take it, props to those of you in the industry.

2. Everyone should quite a job where they get to tell a boss to **** themselves. I chose right before it was my weekend to work (retail) and told my boss she can kiss my ***, handed her my keys and went to the chipotle next door and ordered guacamole just to show her I had it like that.

Last edited:
****** gave out. Cost 2500 to repair a 01 civic station wagon. Not worth it. So I caught the bus and sometimes it was late or broke down.

that's your fault, why get mad at your boss cause she cut your hours because you were late?

you should had left one hour early for the bus so incase it breaks down you will not be late

that's your fault, why get mad at your boss cause she cut your hours because you were late?

you should had left one hour early for the bus so incase it breaks down you will not be late
So what if it breaks again after getting fixed? Should he have left an extra hour earlier, and so on? 

Lol yall are funny. I live in baltimore with horrible public transportation. Mind you this was in 04 or so. Partly my fault but she knew my car situation. Don't cut hours when I need them the most to get a new car. Lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom