working the last day of the job u hate...

Funny you asked this. I'm currently waiting for my start date on my new job. My plan is to take some time off and the day I come back tell them its my last day.

I'm not currently working on anything that would require 2 weeks notice.

Last edited:
Funny you asked this. I'm currently waiting for my start date on my new job. My plan is to take some time off and the day I come back tell them its my last day.

you should still be decent and give them a heads up

I wouldn't do ****.
I'd make sure I had a decent relationship with management/supervision or whoever was my higher up just in case I need a favor in the future.

Ain't nobody writing you a letter of recommendation or talking good on your behalf if you piss on them before you leave.

If you care about their recommendation then give them notice. If not, peace :pimp:

Ps: remember to "borrow" some office supplies on your way out :pimp:

Last edited:
If you care about their recommendation then give them notice. If not, peace :pimp:

you should still be decent and give them a heads up

I just had to transfer to a new department through no fault of my own and my supervisor from my last department is on my side. The fools actually gave me choice of either quitting or going to the new department. My supervisor told me to transfer over and stay till I get my start date and bounce. She's no longer my supervisor but I used her recommendation to get my new job. I'm still applying other places and I am still using her.

Decent went out the window when they screwed me over.

Last edited:
In June I had put in my 2 weeks to my last job cause I had got a better one
My last 2 weeks I ain't do ****
I caught up on scandal and orange is the new black
Surfed nt all day
ate people's lunch out the fridge
I didn't do **** but actually show up to work
And my last check was :pimp:
With all that vacation pay I was cashed out

Even if I hated the job I would go out with on great terms. Can't ruin it for you younger brothers comin up in the architecture game :pimp:

Does a job give you a 2 week notice when they lay you off or fire you in situations where it wasnt your fault?

If its not a career job and they didn't treat you right then screw them. If your employer was good to you though then give them the 2 week notice.

Does a job give you a 2 week notice when they lay you off or fire you in situations where it wasnt your fault?

If its not a career job and they didn't treat you right then screw them. If your employer was good to you though then give them the 2 week notice.

basically.

I still worked my last two weeks at 100% just out of gratitude to my department manager for being so cool with me. Drank everyday during lunch with another co-worker, but still.

I would give two weeks notice. If I won the lottery............**** that. I'll say my goodbyes and just leave.

Im not working now. Used to work in a ups store. Dude never gave me hours when i asked. Had me not working for 2 weeks in jan.

He hired some chick and gave her mad hours. She quit a month later then gave me some of hee hours

Crazy thing is when i started school in august he tells me 1 day a week is fine :wow:

Then i go and find a new place to work. He sees that then offers hours back. And thats the 2nd time he offered me hours when i go find some other place to be

Anyways dude gets real nasty one day. He emails me telling me i need to come in no matter what to finish up. I was graphic designing there getting paid minimum. Bringing in bread yet i get the short end of the stick

It wasnt worth it to be stressed like that. So I didn't even reply to dudes email. Theres other things but I'll leave it at that

Last edited:
Surfed nt all day
And my last check was
pimp.gif

holding down that NT scumbag title belt. 

I wouldn't stress a situation like that. If its in your career field you probably gotta bite your tounge a bit more in certain situations but a job that's not career related, treat them the way they treat you.

One of my last jobs a few years back, me and a few other coworkers got fired due to some he said/she said stuff where their was nothing to back to accusations made. I had no prior discipline issues there either or no history of problems, a new supervisor came in, was looking to clean house and tried to take advantage of employees who aside from me and another coworker, really didn't know their rights.

He told us to bring our keys in and gave us the choice of firing us or letting us resign and that we could get a good recommendation. Everyone else aside from me and the other dude who know his stuff resigned. I told him to fire me, and that trying to blackmail me like that and saying bad things to future employees that wasn't true would be slander and defamation of character.

He tried to be cute and say some slick stuff so I told him if I'm fired where's my final check. He tried to say I needed to wait til the pay period ended while trying to convince me to just "make it easier and resign". I told him I wasn't leaving until I had my final check which I was legally entitled to and that as soon as I got my check I was filing a claim with unemployment and that he wasn't going to have his cake and eat it too.

He tried to get crazy with me his office because I knew my stuff.

Ever since then my workplace loyalty has been minimal unless I see the loyalty being a 2 way street.

I keyed the hell outta that dudes car a few months later though.

I came in 2 hours late on purpose with my uniforms in my hands. Dropped em on the ground stripped my locker n dipped. All I heard was coworkers in other departments clapping

I wouldn't stress a situation like that. If its in your career field you probably gotta bite your tounge a bit more in certain situations but a job that's not career related, treat them the way they treat you.

One of my last jobs a few years back, me and a few other coworkers got fired due to some he said/she said stuff where their was nothing to back to accusations made. I had no prior discipline issues there either or no history of problems, a new supervisor came in, was looking to clean house and tried to take advantage of employees who aside from me and another coworker, really didn't know their rights.

He told us to bring our keys in and gave us the choice of firing us or letting us resign and that we could get a good recommendation. Everyone else aside from me and the other dude who know his stuff resigned. I told him to fire me, and that trying to blackmail me like that and saying bad things to future employees that wasn't true would be slander and defamation of character.

He tried to be cute and say some slick stuff so I told him if I'm fired where's my final check. He tried to say I needed to wait til the pay period ended while trying to convince me to just "make it easier and resign". I told him I wasn't leaving until I had my final check which I was legally entitled to and that as soon as I got my check I was filing a claim with unemployment and that he wasn't going to have his cake and eat it too.

Ever since then my workplace loyalty has been minimal unless I see the loyalty being a 2 way street.

cant rock with that.

why not just fight him?

Surfed nt all day

:lol: You're a scumbag for eating their lunches

Hilarious though

Keying a car? I hope you're female :smh:

Last job I had at an ice cream parlor my boss told me to turn off the ice cream machine before I left.

I didn't turn it off.

Well recently left a manager job, I put my two weeks in. Yet, I was let go a week earlier because I was a "risk". I worked my last day as normal, & left. No regrets on leaving, or how I left. I already knew about being let go early 'cause I had other managers leave.
I could have just quit, but I had a lot of friends there & didn't want them to be stuck.
They still haven't found someone to replace me, it's been a month.

Last edited:
Surfed nt all day
I'm crying at ate people lunch lmao. My man

He didn't play fair with me firing me for unwarranted reasons so I could care less about his property. How he tried to play me when he fired me is what set me off though.

If I were to swing on him in the work place, id have assault charges placed on me, this is the real world, not the playground. That hot head stuff is what gets people jail time, especially when me swinging on him would've been on camera. I got him back on my own terms, and seeing as how that guy made alot of enemies the way he conducted business I'm sure he had no clue which person he pissed off did it.

Your acting like I did that to him for no reason at all. I explained how this dude did me and some other coworkers dirty and I'm getting villifed smh.

Back
Top Bottom