World Cup Group "C" and "D" Discussion Thread. Serbia vs Ghana. Australia vs Germany

Terrible performance from the Three Lions. Milner was #### as was SWP. I would've liked to have seen Joe Cole come on, the squad severely lacks creativity.

Emile Heskey lol.

Either it's Yuku or Soccer just isn't big enough for this board/the US.

The world cup thread is enough for the entire world cup sadly. Aside from a few topics i guess...

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Either it's Yuku or Soccer just isn't big enough for this board/the US.

The world cup thread is enough for the entire world cup sadly. Aside from a few topics i guess...
nah...people are/were at the bar watching. there will be plenty of posting later on

1-0 win for slovania. US must at least get a tie against slovania Or they could be in real trouble.

Ghana
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

1-0 win for slovania. US must at least get a tie against slovania Or they could be in real trouble.
Slovenia was always favored to win against Algeria, so the US is actually in better position than expected with its tie. Now it just needs to tie Slovenia and beat Algeria, and hope that Slovenia loses to England. I picked Slovenia to advance behind England before the tournament, but the England/US tie swings things in favor of the US advancing. 

Back
Top Bottom