Worldstarhiphop founder Dead at age 43

and they say weed is harmless 
mean.gif
I don't think marijuana causes plaque on his heart
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117399

A new study from Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School says marijuana increases the risk of having a heart attack within the first hour of smoking to five times that of non-smokers.

Within the second hour, the risk declines to 1.7 times normal; and returns to an average risk after 2 hours.

The study, lead by Beth Israel director of cardiovascular epidemiology Dr. Murray Mittleman, is reported in this week's issue of the American Heart Association journal Circulation.

Don't skip your annual physical fellas. Everything may feel fine, but you never know what's happening internally.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117399

A new study from Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School says marijuana increases the risk of having a heart attack within the first hour of smoking to five times that of non-smokers.

Within the second hour, the risk declines to 1.7 times normal; and returns to an average risk after 2 hours.

The study, lead by Beth Israel director of cardiovascular epidemiology Dr. Murray Mittleman, is reported in this week's issue of the American Heart Association journal Circulation.

So he had a heart attack cause of weed? So me any deaths medically related to marijuana from last year

I think you are skimming over his obesity and caked on plaque clogging his veins

Yea weed killed him alright.......the got damn plague heart clogging fat unhealthy food from the munchies that he got from smoking.

Mary J aint kill him....SMH

Yea weed killed him alright.......the got damn plague heart clogging fat unhealthy food from the munchies that he got from smoking.

Mary J aint kill him....SMH
Previous studies have shown marijuana causes increased heart rate, fluctuations in blood pressure, and a decreased ability for the blood to carry oxygen. The heart is both working harder and getting less oxygen, a situation that increases heart attack risk.

Marijuana could also trigger a heart attack by disrupting the cholesterol plaques that line the blood vessels of people with artery disease. If pieces of plaque break off they can clog the vessels that carry oxygen to the heart and ultimately cause a heart attack.

but lets argue against science tho..... because science doesn't matter when it's weed

every drug has it's positives and negatives

Last edited:
Show the science thats says marijuana causes REAL cases of heart attack.

Show the data that says x amount of heart attacks and deaths were marijuana related

Last edited:
Previous studies have shown marijuana causes increased heart rate, fluctuations in blood pressure, and a decreased ability for the blood to carry oxygen. The heart is both working harder and getting less oxygen, a situation that increases heart attack risk.

Marijuana could also trigger a heart attack by disrupting the cholesterol plaques that line the blood vessels of people with artery disease. If pieces of plaque break off they can clog the vessels that carry oxygen to the heart and ultimately cause a heart attack.

but lets argue against science tho..... because science doesn't matter when it's weed

i 100% believe that

I tried an edible for the first time a few months ago and I've never smoked or drank before in my life and it felt like my heart almost exploded

it was beating outta my chest and I was super close to calling 911 but didn't

my heart has felt funny at times ever since

it just now came back to feeling fully regular

I really felt like I would be the first person to die from weed

when I first had it I was just laughing uncontrollably for hours then it hit me and my heart was beating super fast

I passed out and woke up still high as hell lol

it's not for everybody

I tell my story to people and they all just write me off saying everybody says that and I was fine but just tripping

nah dog I know what happened

Last edited:
You pulled a study done over a 4 year span that only had 2000 applicants, 35 of those had a heart complications 20 of who had a heart attack and only 9 died which also those same studies saod there is a link but not a direct reuslt.

That same study also says that 1.8 percent of marijuana smokers would be potentially at risk but its still inconclusive

You pulled a study done over a 4 year span that only had 2000 applicants,
indifferent.gif

out of a million smokers.... that means 18,000 could potentially be affected...

i mean.... yeah...

Last edited:
Yes out of millions of weed smokers ONLY nine died of heart attack. Like you standing up for their name

Q died lf heart diease and obesity which kills more people than cancer and aids miss me with your soapbox made of sand

Yes out of millions of weed smokers ONLY nine died of heart attack. Like you standing up for their name

Q died lf heart diease and obesity which kills more people than cancer and aids miss me with your soapbox made of sand
i mean... if weed was legal, regulated, and more well studied... then he would have been known of possible complications due to his health

Last edited:
Not a weed advocate you just sound simple for acting like weed caused a obese man to have a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom