Worldstarhiphop founder Dead at age 43

Heart health is important fellas.

I hope yall out there getting yall cardio in and not just trying to lift the gym

proxy.jpg

Damn, R.I.P

surprisingly I usually can't watch any of the vids on there on my work network....today all flying free. Thankx Q

This...wshh set us back a lot as a society and broadcasted a lot of hate to the forefront to the point in which it became normal

:lol:

I see your point.

but don't blame the man for making a website that reaps the benefits of all this foolishness that goes on In the streets. If people aint act they way they do there wouldn't be anything to record to post on WSHH

lol @ blaming Wshh for stuff people record...you act like ws was out there paying people to do dumb ****.

Blame the people not the medium. Thats the real problem with society, always trying to blame someone for their own ****. No one takes self responsibility

This...wshh set us back a lot as a society and broadcasted a lot of hate to the forefront to the point in which it became normal

:lol:

I see your point.

but don't blame the man for making a website that reaps the benefits of all this foolishness that goes on In the streets. If people aint act they way they do there wouldn't be anything to record to post on WSHH

Exactly.

This happens all the time, its just WSHH is a platform to show it.

not even gonna say anything inflammatory but I have no sympathy at all. 

Zero

Lol @ "don't blame the man"

Worldstar perpetuated the "record everything wild" culture. People tell out Worldstar everytime something is going down.

Exactly.

This happens all the time, its just WSHH is a platform to show it.

man I wish I would of came up with that website. That man needed some HTML gurus to revamp that site. Like make accounts so I can favorite videos and dude could of made a WSHH live video app to put up on the site that could stream live video.

Dude could of exploded WSHH with more internet traffic and made millions more.

Back
Top Bottom