Worst Casting Ever for a Movie?

I was talking with some guys earlier (okay, it was TAN, but that's how I introduce conversations I have online) and Nick Cannon's unfortunate casting as Richard F. Pryor in an upcoming film led to a discussion of abysmal casting choices, which led to my eternal nomination whenever this topic comes up, Flex Alexander's tour de farce performance as the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

I'm pretty sure this is the single worst casting choice in the annals of modern media.

View media item 1096327Um...

View media item 1096326What the fornication.

View media item 1095501"You corny..."

No, blue eyed Jesuses do not count.

I win, right?

Nas as Sincere in Belly.... dude was flat out TERRIBLE.

This. I just watched Belly the other day. Cringed at homie's acting the entire time.

:lol: for real....

Objectively speaking, Belly isn't a very good film, but Nas was absolutely TERRIBLE. He's just not a good actor.

DMX was perfect for Tommy, but Nas' performance was lazy and uninspired. It was literally like he was half asleep the entire time, just straight up reading his lines.

Nas was the worst actor in that film by a long shot, everyone else delivered but God was Nas terrible.

Poor casting 101... Popular rappers may generate interest in a film, but that does not equate to them being able to provide a good performance.

I'm going with the entire cast of Fantastic 4..Not one of em seemed right in either movie..Especially Mr. Fantastic..

'First, they have "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt, now they have "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise. Well, I've written a film, maybe they'll produce my film. The Last ***** on Earth, starring Tom Hanks. How about that? '

Nas as Sincere in Belly.... dude was flat out TERRIBLE.
This

He was terrible the whole movie, almost makes this unwatchable for me.
Yeah, he was stiff in the movie, but people still refer to him as Shuttlesworth, he did something right.
Nic Cage as Ghost Rider
laugh.gif
...in Snakeyes...etc. I've grown to despise this guy. Damn near walked out on Ghost Rider 2
'First, they have "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt, now they have "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise. Well, I've written a film, maybe they'll produce my film. The Last ***** on Earth, starring Tom Hanks. How about that? '
roll.gif
.Mooney 
nthat.gif

Def. George ****ey as Batman and everyone in the 2000 spiderman series
Nipples bruh, enough said 
mean.gif

The cast of the street fighter movie. All of them

/thread
This ain't exactly news 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom