Worst Casting Ever for a Movie?

Eric Bana as The Hulk
Ryan "*******" Reynolds as the mess they called Deadpool
Any re-adaptation of Japanese/Thai/Korean horror films:
Jessica Alba-The Eye
Naomi Watts-The Ring

Last edited:
saw the preview of the movie Exodus coming out directed by Ridley scott , starring Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, AARON PAUL , as the kings and Gods and they have all the black actors playing the thieves and the slaves .

saw the preview of the movie Exodus coming out directed by Ridley scott , starring Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, AARON PAUL , as the kings and Gods and they have all the black actors playing the thieves and the slaves .
D- attempt at trying to bring one thread into another to restart a dumb conversation. Stop it.

D- attempt at trying to bring one thread into another to restart a dumb conversation. Stop it.
roll.gif

edit : disregard , didnt evem know they had a thread or this .

So nobody gonna call this fool Anthony mackie out 

dude role on Notorious was horrible im still holding on to that grudge .

Last edited:

Street fighter may be the worst movie in cinema history, I think I can say that confidently.
laugh.gif
like i said before that goes to howard the duck..... everyone in that movie from the producers owe anyone who ever heard of the movie let alone saw it a apology and a refund check.

atlien seeko atlien seeko

I just can't take 3 stacks seriously as an actor at all based on his past performances.

that scene in 4 brothers when they shootin up the dead moms crib and Andre stabs that dude in the kitchen...worst lines ever, makes me cringe

Need another OUTKAST album tho, not a double disc solo project

Had to bump this because surfing through the channels, BET has the nerve to play Man in the Mirror where Flex Alexander is playing Mj... And on his Bday nonetheless :lol: :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom