Worst Coaching Decision in History?

That was pretty brutal, they were on the one yard line. Ball should never be thrown when you have Lynch as your RB. Never

Hindsight is 20/20. If it was so blatantly obvious you give the ball to Lynch why not try to catch them off guard with a pass. Granted it was not  a creative play at all, you can't be scared to take chances. 
Because you don't have to catch them off guard. You could tell the Patriots that you're going to run the ball for all I care and still run it. The point is that the odds of them stopping Marshawn Lynch from gaining 1 measly yard are very very small. Stacked line or not.

Hindsight is 20/20. If it was so blatantly obvious you give the ball to Lynch why not try to catch them off guard with a pass. Granted it was not  a creative play at all, you can't be scared to take chances. 
Because you don't have to catch them off guard. You could tell the Patriots that you're going to run the ball for all I care and still run it. The point is that the odds of them stopping Marshawn Lynch from gaining 1 measly yard are very very small. Stacked line or not.

exactly

Marshawn cant get 1 yard?

you serious Pete and Bevell? :lol:

Lynch had 5 carries on the year from the 1. He scored once...

20% chance to punch it in is pretty good odds I'd say. Absolute worst case scenario should have been run on 2nd down and go from there. Carroll and Bevell ****** up big time. All there is to it.

I agree worst play ive seen, but um i still say some foul play happened, $ talks ppl. The Pats wouldnt be able to stomach a loss after this scandal thing going on. Coach Carroll is experienced enough so that play shoulda never been called PERIOD!

I'm still in a state of shock

******* devastated. Why?

Why??????????!!!!!!!!!

Lynch had 5 carries on the year from the 1. He scored once...

don't care what the percentages were...Pats couldn't stop him all game.

Dude nailed it when he brought up the Seahawks arrogance costing them that game. Wanted Russ to have all the glory instead of making the right call.

Patriots were letting them score tho....
But choose to make the riskiest throw. If pete wanted to burn clock thats not what you do....
You take the guaranteed points 90% of the time.

If the play works it's still one of the dumbest calls of all time. They'd have just gotten away with it.

Said the same thing last night. Even if they did score, we would still be wondering why that call. I'll give Pete props on taking the blame, though. Still has balls of steel, and I gotta respect that.

It was awful. It was the worst that I can remember. I have seen Shanahan call for RG3 to get destroyed running a receivers route but it wasnt in the Goddamn superbowl on the 1 yrd line. Smh

worst call I've ever seen in my life, idc about what the matchups looked like. Audible to a better formation and run a bootleg then. Shotgun formations from the 1 yard line infuriate me and I'm an Eagles fan, I know that pain more than most :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom