WORST Movies You've Seen... Vol. BRUH...

I went with this chick and she wanted see anna karenina and it was boring and God awful movie. Her best friend got into a minor car accident and we scored free Warriors floor seats after the movie.

Brick Mansions was basura...Im glad we will remember Paul Walker cinematically for F&F7 and not that

RIP Paul Walker

Not sure how "Get hard" is not listed (unless I missed it) but easily one of the worst films ever! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Smh n people keep acting surprised that racism is still rampant [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Not sure how "Get hard" is not listed (unless I missed it) but easily one of the worst films ever! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Smh n people keep acting surprised that racism is still rampant [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Why'd you go see that?? Kevin hart is corny AF now and will Ferrell lost it awhile ago.

I feel you tho man me and my homie long ago saw identity thief in theaters walked out 40 or so mins into it.

I'd have to go with this movie cause I didn't eeeem know it was a musical. So I was confused as fuh, to why they kept on breaking into song. me and my old girl were on some Netflix and chill mode and I was about that life. View media item 1721918

MV5BMTg3NjUxMzM5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ1NjQzMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Ted was not a bad movie by any stretch of the imagination.  I feel like people who don't like family guy didn't get Ted's humor.

Cloverfield? 

Can't remember what movie it was, but it had an ending that was a big cliffhanger. 

If you think Ted was bad you dont have a sense of humor(which is the case for most NTers nowadays) or you never really seen a bad movie.

Like Postal, Far Cry bad.

i actually hated the other guys..even though i love Will Ferrell.. i fell asleep in the movie theater watching this movie 

Back
Top Bottom