Worst Quality and Best Quality Jordan Retros You've Experienced

Worst:

I have to say the worst retros I have ever dealt with were the 06 Mars Red IV.  The stitching and lower sole were coming off after a dozen runs. Definitely disappointed. Amazed that I was able to sell those pre-owned 3 years later for my original cost basis after being in my closet.

Best:

The one that I have been most impressed with have been the 2012 Bred IVs. The shoes have held up. No creasing. Feels like butter (relative to Jordan shoes).

Last edited:
06 IVs must be the worst retros ever made. The Military Blues are BY FAR the worst Jordans I've ever owned. Paper thin crease magnets (even with shields and custom insoles) with paint that starts to break down on wear #1. There's a reason VNDS pairs go for 100 or less.

06 IVs must be the worst retros ever made. The Military Blues are BY FAR the worst Jordans I've ever owned. Paper thin crease magnets (even with shields and custom insoles) with paint that starts to break down on wear #1. There's a reason VNDS pairs go for 100 or less.
good call on the Military IVs. I thought they were very uncomfortable and I ending up selling on that auction site.

LMAO

My pure $ are in great shape

Last edited:
Worst quality (that I've owned):

-White/Red AJ 14s from 2012
- Orion AJ7

Best quality (this seems to be relative?):

- Las Vegas AJ 1
- BHM AJ 3
- Black Flip 3s
- Citrus 7

These are tanks, I definitely agree with this. The citrus VII, not so much. As for me, the OG Taxi XII hands down. Then probably the OG XVII. For retros, the best would be the XIs or IIIs from the early 2000s. As for a more recent shoe, the motorsport VI was fantastic. As mentioned previously, the 06 military and fire red IVs were trash. I would throw the paint job on the 2007 IIIs up there as well.

Worst
•Military '06 were cheaper then a mother ****** bruh they weren't even worth the $60 I got em for.
•CDP IV Worn once, got home, sprayed foam shoe cleaner along the midsole, and kid you not the paint came up like a scratch&win lotto ticket. So bad, I had to laughed.

Best
•'94 Blk/Red 1 favorite retro, well constructed, high high quality.
•'95 Concord 11 just showed how well constructed Jordan's used to be.
•97 Rising Sun 12 were tanks

Worst
•Military '06 were cheaper then a mother ****** bruh they weren't even worth the $60 I got em for.
•CDP IV Worn once, got home, sprayed foam shoe cleaner along the midsole, and kid you not the paint came up like a scratch&win lotto ticket. So bad, I had to laughed.

Best
•'94 Blk/Red 1 favorite retro, well constructed, high high quality.
•'95 Concord 11 just showed how well constructed Jordan's used to be.
97 Rising Sun 12 were tanks
:nerd:

IMO one of the best quality retros to come out in a long time was the MS VI's.
And not every CDP shoe was bad the III's, V's, VI's, VII's, IX's, X's XII's, XIII's,XIV's, XVI's, XIX's and XX1's were good IMO.

worst were the COUNTDOWN PACKAGES..EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE...SMFH
This man knows. Couldn't believe how JB trolled customers with that garbage. Shoes were like hollowed out shells. 

Best retroes, pretty much anything from '04 back

Worst:

2012 White Cement IV :x these things feel like they were constructed using melted down GI Joes

Best:

2011 Playoff XIII
2003 Flu Game XII

2012 White Cement IV
sick.gif
these things feel like they were constructed using melted down GI Joes

Hilarious and true at the same time.

CDP VI's and XII and XIII are fine.

On the bred 11s 2012, got so much glue stains and creases + a fked up shoe box. But got a 15% off coupon which I used on my 13s this year :smile:

I actually thought the WC IVs were excellent. Yeah they were stiff as hell but they barely creased and had dyed midsoles, a feature that has been almost nonexistent the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom