Worst Quality and Best Quality Jordan Retros You've Experienced

Black grapes five take my pick at best. I only own three pairs of Jordans so do my opinion count? lol

Has anybody brought up the cardboard quality on the CDP XIs yet? :smh: My feet cry every time i wear em but they look so damn good

Best quality Jordan 1's, that I own and can speak on, are the Premiers from 2013 and the Gym Reds from this year. :nthat: Comfort is simply amazing.

WORST

White Varsity Red 6's: Leather creased if wind blew past it. Color was horrible. Outsole seemed to yellow right before your eyes. 

Orion 7's: Every single pair I seen in person was creased and came with shoelaces that seemed to magnetically attract dust. 

2009 Flu Game 12s: Biggest Waste of my money ever. Suede was trash, Leather on side panels was like paper compared to the OGs(I copped a pair of DS White/Red 12s and felt robbed. 

These might be the ALL time worst ever. 

Best Quality - XIII French Blue, really comfortable and still look ds after numerous wears.

Worst Quality -  Fire Red IV although I love my pair, the creasing of the toe box was really heartbreaking. 

My $400 hand made Italian leather sneakers crease more than any sneaker I've ever owned. Leather creasing too much isn't a sign of bad quality. It's actually the opposite.

Chicago xs are my vote for one one of the worst fitting, quality jordans ive ever owned. I got a half size down and they were still too long. The upper midfoot lacing straps gripped my foot so tight that it felt like i was losing feeling in both of my feet. Midsole and outsole felt cheap as a mutha as well. The outsole felt and sounded like i was walking on plastic if that makes any sense. They were crap imo. 2014 powder blue xs were a big improvement over these chicagos.

Last edited:
My $400 hand made Italian leather sneakers crease more than any sneaker I've ever owned. Leather creasing too much isn't a sign of bad quality. It's actually the opposite.

Yeah, but there's a difference between leather naturally creasing and what happens on a lot of these Js. Creases on cheap Jordans look more like someone folded a piece of paper than the natural creases on a high quality pair of dress shoes/sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom