Worst selling Jordan's?

i must say i think it was th XIV due to ovrsaturation and also, to be limited, the anthracit 8s my athletes foot still has milloins

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

As I said earlier, it wasn't the Air Jordan I's immediately. They re-stocked and in my opinion overstocked stores with the I's after demand had dropped for them. That is why they didn't sell. I believe the re-stocks are the worst sellers.

Overstocked means they were over produced for the demand at the time!!! The OG 1's are without a doubt the worst selling Jordans AT THE TIME THEY WERERELEASED!!! Let's not forget they came in 16 colorways , 3 low tops as well as the canvas AJKO's. So say a store got half the colorways only 2-3 ofthem might be hot sellers while the others just sat on shelves for years. Everyone wanted the White, Red and Black, the Black and Red and the Black and Blue...the all white ones with a single color swoosh didn't sell well because they were too plain looking and people at that time didn't want that. I mean whowould choose all White with a Grey swoosh when you had other dope colors to choose from? The lows, AJKO's and simple colors are so hard to find now becauseat the time they came out people didn't care about them.

by numbers the worst disapointment to JB was the 17's

the price and sort of new design was to much

imo i think it was a sick shoe i want the copper 17's bad

worst selling? I would say the Retro 11 Low LS... the white/green-yellow colorway... man those are still around

It's all speculation to this point as to what is the "worst" selling Air Jordan. Unless someone wants to do some research on the topic. (GoodLuck with that)

As for the year 2007, I'd have to say the worst selling obviously were the basketball edition XX2's, the Jordan 1's after the BMP's andAlpha's, low-top XI's, and some of these VIII's besides the Aquas are still sittin around on shelves at malls near you.

Back
Top Bottom