Would LeBron James leave Nike?

laugh.gif
6 months already?
you have your own admin? 
pimp.gif

it is what it is bro just don't post anymore pics with guns or invite people to your house
wink.gif

laugh.gif
6 months already?
you have your own admin? 
pimp.gif

it is what it is bro just don't post anymore pics with guns or invite people to your house
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by prattn33

I thought Adidas left Kobe because of the , uh, you know....

no im pretty sure kobe left adidas before the rape allegations...

the kobe two was trash, looked like a toaster, smelled like fish, and didnt sell. it was a step backwards from the the kobe 1. also him leaving was a good idea because the kobe three looked like the penis mobile from that one snl skit... just god awful.

I thought Adidas could have had something great had they evolved the Kobe I rather than going to a whole different planet for the II.  Even currently, Adidas does have some great performing basketball shoes but their execution in the styling department has been horrible.  You had a great T-Mac line for awhile until they went to the ones without laces, then the line instantly died.  You had the Bromium line, which was great performance and a simple, clean look, then they stopped that.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by prattn33

I thought Adidas left Kobe because of the , uh, you know....

no im pretty sure kobe left adidas before the rape allegations...

the kobe two was trash, looked like a toaster, smelled like fish, and didnt sell. it was a step backwards from the the kobe 1. also him leaving was a good idea because the kobe three looked like the penis mobile from that one snl skit... just god awful.

I thought Adidas could have had something great had they evolved the Kobe I rather than going to a whole different planet for the II.  Even currently, Adidas does have some great performing basketball shoes but their execution in the styling department has been horrible.  You had a great T-Mac line for awhile until they went to the ones without laces, then the line instantly died.  You had the Bromium line, which was great performance and a simple, clean look, then they stopped that.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by never wear them

fallen OG NikeTalkers 

Aww yesss... RockDeep was the name

Fallen?
No Im still here.. Just focusing on more pressing things like my Sports Marketing and Radio Career.

Yet Nat/Jack/Chocolate still lives and lives to get under folks skin.

Sycophantic are we yet he still lives & breathes to contradict any and everyone who disagrees with him as his word is the only word to be true.  I still wonder until this day.. does he do this on Reebok and Adi fan sites? 
laugh.gif

Im not fallen.. just choose not to let youngsters who do what they do derail me from what is important in life. My kids and my future. Those who Im cool with still keep in contact with me and they are the one's I keep in touch with.

Nat shame on you bruh.  Open your mind and let one thing someone else says be valued instead of shot down. Its what Adults do.

I'll be back in 6 months.  Til then... do what you do. Make me chuckle. It's all I can do because as a true contrarian you simply live to see how many can be affected by your words and in the end swayed by the claims you make which are baseless and unfounded. Just because you say the Sky is Red although our eyes tell us its blue doesnt mean because you've stated it means we are blindly following our eyes or loyalty to what we like.  But hey you keep coming back.

I'd actually LOVE to meet you in person one day to see who you really are and if you are the person you claim to be or as I;ve found to have an online shtick.  Be well my man.  Lose some of that anger and animosity...it would make for a better you and a much better conversation on a Nike message board.

To answer your question.. yes.. Lebron could and would leave Nike.  Phil Knight could or would.  But will he?  Not likely.  Even if you feel the product to be inferior the Machine behind it isn't and will never be.

Widen & Kennedy is that Machine. If a designer fails, W&K will bail them out.  Nike is allowed to fail in some instances, because it's succeeded on so many other levels.  As has been said. Nike prospered before Lebron..and will long after he is gone.

Where they lacked in Design creativity years ago they have more than made up for in recent releases not only in Basketball but Sports Wear.  Nike always does what it wants and will continue to. Im a realist my man.  Sports is my business and it pays the mortgage for my consulting business. Radio merely pays for gas and vacations yet it still involves the Sports aspect. I realized that I could learn and seek mentor ship from dudes 10 years younger than me...Why because Im always willing to be open to new things and learn more.

When you can accept you are not the know all be all within everything Nike and Sports you will become a much more respected person on this board but I dont think that is your intent nor want.. thats cool I believe you have said as much.  I can respect that.. just not the way you go about it.  if you are as adult as you claim.. teach and be teached my man.  Hell I learned a child can try and turn a nation against you but those who know who you really are stand by your side.  I still live.

Niketalk doesnt make me who I am but I still appreciate it and those within it.  Again.. see you in six months...

nice of you to drop by and put this nat character in his place 
smile.gif
 i bet he responds by saying more dumb !@%+ nobody believes
laugh.gif

and yea dont worry in 6 months he will still be here trying to convince people that injuries in the nba only happen to nike guys... you know since john wall, derrick rose, brooke lopez, kevin love, and devin harris all wear nike...

Originally Posted by never wear them

fallen OG NikeTalkers 

Aww yesss... RockDeep was the name

Fallen?
No Im still here.. Just focusing on more pressing things like my Sports Marketing and Radio Career.

Yet Nat/Jack/Chocolate still lives and lives to get under folks skin.

Sycophantic are we yet he still lives & breathes to contradict any and everyone who disagrees with him as his word is the only word to be true.  I still wonder until this day.. does he do this on Reebok and Adi fan sites? 
laugh.gif

Im not fallen.. just choose not to let youngsters who do what they do derail me from what is important in life. My kids and my future. Those who Im cool with still keep in contact with me and they are the one's I keep in touch with.

Nat shame on you bruh.  Open your mind and let one thing someone else says be valued instead of shot down. Its what Adults do.

I'll be back in 6 months.  Til then... do what you do. Make me chuckle. It's all I can do because as a true contrarian you simply live to see how many can be affected by your words and in the end swayed by the claims you make which are baseless and unfounded. Just because you say the Sky is Red although our eyes tell us its blue doesnt mean because you've stated it means we are blindly following our eyes or loyalty to what we like.  But hey you keep coming back.

I'd actually LOVE to meet you in person one day to see who you really are and if you are the person you claim to be or as I;ve found to have an online shtick.  Be well my man.  Lose some of that anger and animosity...it would make for a better you and a much better conversation on a Nike message board.

To answer your question.. yes.. Lebron could and would leave Nike.  Phil Knight could or would.  But will he?  Not likely.  Even if you feel the product to be inferior the Machine behind it isn't and will never be.

Widen & Kennedy is that Machine. If a designer fails, W&K will bail them out.  Nike is allowed to fail in some instances, because it's succeeded on so many other levels.  As has been said. Nike prospered before Lebron..and will long after he is gone.

Where they lacked in Design creativity years ago they have more than made up for in recent releases not only in Basketball but Sports Wear.  Nike always does what it wants and will continue to. Im a realist my man.  Sports is my business and it pays the mortgage for my consulting business. Radio merely pays for gas and vacations yet it still involves the Sports aspect. I realized that I could learn and seek mentor ship from dudes 10 years younger than me...Why because Im always willing to be open to new things and learn more.

When you can accept you are not the know all be all within everything Nike and Sports you will become a much more respected person on this board but I dont think that is your intent nor want.. thats cool I believe you have said as much.  I can respect that.. just not the way you go about it.  if you are as adult as you claim.. teach and be teached my man.  Hell I learned a child can try and turn a nation against you but those who know who you really are stand by your side.  I still live.

Niketalk doesnt make me who I am but I still appreciate it and those within it.  Again.. see you in six months...

nice of you to drop by and put this nat character in his place 
smile.gif
 i bet he responds by saying more dumb !@%+ nobody believes
laugh.gif

and yea dont worry in 6 months he will still be here trying to convince people that injuries in the nba only happen to nike guys... you know since john wall, derrick rose, brooke lopez, kevin love, and devin harris all wear nike...

Nat and Exec really put me in my place huh?

Great come backs by the both of you.  I didn't come to let you derail the thread.. just provide insight.  Im sure my credibility far outweighs yours Nat.. I think thats what burns you up even now.

Let me know when you want that hug my man.  Obviously you could use it. If there is any others who'd like to chime in or derail Nats thread feel free to email me because I must be a bad man.

NT can give it.. but some of you can't take it.

(thanks for dismissing me Nat)

I know Im your virtual arch nemesis you thought you'd never see again!!
wink.gif
  no worries.. I'll leave you to your hidden laptop fodder.  Just know my name has always been the same on this site and people can find me any day of the week.  I'll always address whatever situation presented.  

Hopefully one day you can say the same.

(carry on with your thread good sir)

Nat and Exec really put me in my place huh?

Great come backs by the both of you.  I didn't come to let you derail the thread.. just provide insight.  Im sure my credibility far outweighs yours Nat.. I think thats what burns you up even now.

Let me know when you want that hug my man.  Obviously you could use it. If there is any others who'd like to chime in or derail Nats thread feel free to email me because I must be a bad man.

NT can give it.. but some of you can't take it.

(thanks for dismissing me Nat)

I know Im your virtual arch nemesis you thought you'd never see again!!
wink.gif
  no worries.. I'll leave you to your hidden laptop fodder.  Just know my name has always been the same on this site and people can find me any day of the week.  I'll always address whatever situation presented.  

Hopefully one day you can say the same.

(carry on with your thread good sir)

He won't leave Nike. That is his Major Sponsor. If he did leave, he would be leaving hundreds of millions on the table...

He won't leave Nike. That is his Major Sponsor. If he did leave, he would be leaving hundreds of millions on the table...

Im sure my credibility far outweighs yours Nat..  
On Nike Talk, that isn't saying very much.  Perhaps it is because I've never had to post a pic of a gun here, in order to try and intimidate people.

Edit: Speaking of intimidation, if LeBron does leave Nike at some time, and if Nike Talk is still around, how will those who carry the Nike flame feel about LeBron then? What will they say?

That would be interesting to see...
laugh.gif

Im sure my credibility far outweighs yours Nat..  
On Nike Talk, that isn't saying very much.  Perhaps it is because I've never had to post a pic of a gun here, in order to try and intimidate people.

Edit: Speaking of intimidation, if LeBron does leave Nike at some time, and if Nike Talk is still around, how will those who carry the Nike flame feel about LeBron then? What will they say?

That would be interesting to see...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

It's funny that you think Nike would fail without LeBron.
Outside of you not understanding that I said that Nike Basketball would fail without LeBron, here is something else that I myself find funny.

When you have a so called insider, moderator, niketalk legend, then socalled Nike employee saying this....
RockDeep wrote:
  Just know my name has always been the same on this site

Yet was busted on this thread co signing and defending himself under this name....

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SlimSolejer[/td][td][/td][td]#93 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://slimsolejer.niketalk.yuku.com/]

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]...on this thread...

[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/250736?page=5

...I realize that most of you enjoy living a lie, and you'd rather get your information from *credible sources* such as Rock Deep/Slim Solejr, then hail him as if he is some sort of Nike deity. 

If LeBron James is smart, he would distance himself from such tomfoolery that certain legendary Nike Talkers, and Nike endorsers, seem to represent. 

[/url]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/8898459/type/0

laugh.gif

It's funny that you think Nike would fail without LeBron.
Outside of you not understanding that I said that Nike Basketball would fail without LeBron, here is something else that I myself find funny.

When you have a so called insider, moderator, niketalk legend, then socalled Nike employee saying this....
RockDeep wrote:
  Just know my name has always been the same on this site

Yet was busted on this thread co signing and defending himself under this name....

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SlimSolejer[/td][td][/td][td]#93 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://slimsolejer.niketalk.yuku.com/]

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]...on this thread...

[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/250736?page=5

...I realize that most of you enjoy living a lie, and you'd rather get your information from *credible sources* such as Rock Deep/Slim Solejr, then hail him as if he is some sort of Nike deity. 

If LeBron James is smart, he would distance himself from such tomfoolery that certain legendary Nike Talkers, and Nike endorsers, seem to represent. 

[/url]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/8898459/type/0

Ok, yeah, it's HILARIOUS that you think Nike Basketball would fail without LeBron. He has NOTHING to do with the other shoes that CRUSH the competition when it comes to sales AND performance.

Ok, yeah, it's HILARIOUS that you think Nike Basketball would fail without LeBron. He has NOTHING to do with the other shoes that CRUSH the competition when it comes to sales AND performance.

[natturner]you remember the air max cw? boy did nike fall off when chris webber left then went to reebok then to fila! tell me who can push a $150 shoe besides him! but you sycopaths for the swoosh cant see me! you and your air cell shoes! I hate white people![natturner] 

[natturner]you remember the air max cw? boy did nike fall off when chris webber left then went to reebok then to fila! tell me who can push a $150 shoe besides him! but you sycopaths for the swoosh cant see me! you and your air cell shoes! I hate white people![natturner] 

Nike uses its endorsers to force other merchandise into stores. Knowing that LeBron's shoes will sell and make money for retailers, especially limited
edition items, Nike plays the bait and switch game with retailers. In order to get this product, you must also purchase items from the B and C pile.

Without an endorser like LeBron, Nike cannot play this game, so yes, they'd fail, then fail hard. Nike shoes aren't known for being a high quality product, that is good value. Without an endorser, retailers aren't going to take the risk of buying shoes that are going to be returned, shoes that do things like this....

24vmo7l.jpg

Nice 'eh?

Nike uses its endorsers to force other merchandise into stores. Knowing that LeBron's shoes will sell and make money for retailers, especially limited
edition items, Nike plays the bait and switch game with retailers. In order to get this product, you must also purchase items from the B and C pile.

Without an endorser like LeBron, Nike cannot play this game, so yes, they'd fail, then fail hard. Nike shoes aren't known for being a high quality product, that is good value. Without an endorser, retailers aren't going to take the risk of buying shoes that are going to be returned, shoes that do things like this....

24vmo7l.jpg

Nice 'eh?

It was nice the first time you posted it in the sneaker review forum. Dude must of been going HARD!

If Nike uses your so called bait and switch tactic then why don't you see the LeBrons at every retailer who sells Nike basketball shoes? Retailers make a ton more money off the swoosh than three stripes vectors and whatever else combined a d that's not because of KING JAMES lol

Back
Top Bottom