Would you be a good spouse? VOL. Really think...

Title is self explanatory. With the influx of relationship and lifestyle threads popping up on here lately, I've noticed that a lot of people on here have very high standards for their future spouse. But if you really think about it, do you honestly think that YOU yourself would be a great spouse to someone? I'm talking beyond being faithful...but thats certainly a major factor.

Honestly, I'd like to think that I would be (as I imagine most people do) But the more I think about it, the more I feel like I'd end up dropping the ball somewhere
ohwell.gif
I'm 23 so I'm sure a lot of it has to do with where I'm at in life right now, but even looking further down the road I don't know if I could live up to the standard my father set, or any of the "ideal" father figures I've encountered in my life. I know its not just me....

Title is self explanatory. With the influx of relationship and lifestyle threads popping up on here lately, I've noticed that a lot of people on here have very high standards for their future spouse. But if you really think about it, do you honestly think that YOU yourself would be a great spouse to someone? I'm talking beyond being faithful...but thats certainly a major factor.

Honestly, I'd like to think that I would be (as I imagine most people do) But the more I think about it, the more I feel like I'd end up dropping the ball somewhere
ohwell.gif
I'm 23 so I'm sure a lot of it has to do with where I'm at in life right now, but even looking further down the road I don't know if I could live up to the standard my father set, or any of the "ideal" father figures I've encountered in my life. I know its not just me....

To the right person I could ...me and my ex-wife just wasn't right for each other anymore.

You guys really need to be BEST FRIENDS, with NO COMPROMISES ...just natural cool with each other

Like Kristen Bell in Fanboys ...you gotta find YOUR MATCH!

To the right person I could ...me and my ex-wife just wasn't right for each other anymore.

You guys really need to be BEST FRIENDS, with NO COMPROMISES ...just natural cool with each other

Like Kristen Bell in Fanboys ...you gotta find YOUR MATCH!

Yes. So much so that when the time comes to look for a wife, I predict a great struggle in finding a female even remotely worthy of my awesomeness.

Yes. So much so that when the time comes to look for a wife, I predict a great struggle in finding a female even remotely worthy of my awesomeness.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

With modesty like yours, I'm sure that females will be lining up for you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

With modesty like yours, I'm sure that females will be lining up for you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At this point in my life no. I have a hard time being faithful, I can't see me being tied down to one person and waking up to the same thing everyday 

At this point in my life no. I have a hard time being faithful, I can't see me being tied down to one person and waking up to the same thing everyday 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chances of me getting married are smaller than .01%, but when that awesome (
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
devil.gif
x
glasses.gif
) woman enters my life, I'll be a great partner to her and do my best so we can grow together and have a beautiful relationship. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chances of me getting married are smaller than .01%, but when that awesome (
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
devil.gif
x
glasses.gif
) woman enters my life, I'll be a great partner to her and do my best so we can grow together and have a beautiful relationship. [/color]

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
devil.gif
x
glasses.gif

your post are reasonably insightful 

Back
Top Bottom