Would you rather be a rapper or singer

Meh... It seems like singers have a greater span of career longevity. Only a hand full of rappers are still rocking the mic after decades. Your man prince and other cats like him out here still shutting it down. :pimp:

Singer, because WATER has the most magnificent voice. 

So calming, so powerful. 

singer.

I'd rather panties be thrown at me than bullets

Singing is more of a talent imo. Pretty much anyone can be taught timing /delivery and learn to rap. Singing is something you have or you don't. I don't :frown:

Rapping is a more lyric driven artform. So rapper but only if my pen is Amazing. 

Because at that point id have a job forever ghostwriting or even being a song writer

singer.

I'd rather panties be thrown at me than bullets

No ones shooting at Drake, Big Sean or Childish Gambino, though if I needed one of the 3 to watch my back, it would be Gambino

Singing is more of a talent imo. Pretty much anyone can be taught timing /delivery and learn to rap. Singing is something you have or you don't. I don't :frown:

That hasn't stopped Ciara and Cassie

Last edited:
No ones shooting at Drake, Big Sean or Childish Gambino, though if I needed one of the 3 to watch my back, it would be Gambino
That hasn't stopped Ciara, Cassie, J Lo, Britney Spears, Madonna, Kesha, Rihanna, Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson, Janet Jackson, Taylor Swift
Fixed to expound on your point bruh

Always thought it would be dope to have a voice to serenade women that I'm dating with.

Make dat heart melt, and then her woman parts :pimp:

But as far as actually being a famous one, being a singer is just so corny to me compared to being a rapper that can just speak his mind on a wide variety of topics and just be myself with. And all the funny *** lines I can spit and get away with and being loved for acting ignant as **** :lol:

This is a hard one but I think Singers have a "broader audience" if you will. I'd choose a singer. Rap has this negative connotation associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom