Would you rather be Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

Would you rather be Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

• Bruce Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Stark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
Which billionaire would you rather be? Iron Man or Batman? A suit that's literally a weapon or mastery of 127 styles of martial arts? Both are geniuses in their own different way. One is more social than the other. Would you rather have Jarvis or Alfred? Discuss.

Batman is my favorite superhero but I'd rather be Tony. He actually has a social life and the suit would pretty much be unstoppable. Plus, I don't think I'd be able to deal with Bruce's depression. What about you?

i would rather be my current self than bruce wayne

seeing my parents killed right in front of me is not worth all that money 

Why would anyone choose bats? His life seems like it sucks
At least Bruce has a family. (Damian, Alfred, Richard, Tim) Tony is literally alone 24/7 unless he's out socializing or with the Avengers.

Tony for sure.

My parents killed in front of me would ruin my life forever honestly.

plus Tony has a social life, def need that in my life, woman throwing themselves at me, latest cars,

and fly anywhere i want too :smokin

Bruce Wayne has no issues taking chicks home from the charity dinners and I do think the fact that he is still an anonymous hero is worth something also... rather than being a target.

But I'd still probably choose stark. that gritty city life aint my style. Im not a street gato.

Tony for sure.

My parents killed in front of me would ruin my life forever honestly.

plus Tony has a social life, def need that in my life, woman throwing themselves at me, latest cars,

and fly anywhere i want too :smokin

batman dont do that?

View media item 1951029

Flying- I would want to fly around in a suit, not a plane.

and batman has a social life ? that man is private as hell lol

Tony doesnt hide the fact he's Iron man, which makes him a bit more popular when hes out.

Correct me if im wrong though

Tony is the only acceptable answer

no NTer is going to be risking their lives every night to fight crime in a bat suit, dudes would get washed before 2am on day 1 

If its choosing between the batsuit and iron man armor of course thats a no brainer.

But if were choosing who wed rather be im pretty sure every single person would choose batman.

I promise you that

If its choosing between the batsuit and iron man armor of course thats a no brainer.

But if were choosing who wed rather be im pretty sure every single person would choose batman.

I promise you that
but if being these people means you take on their personalities too then that would suck because you would no longer be you

if its just your current brain being put in their bodies then no one is about that batman crime fighting life in here

Back
Top Bottom