Would you rather be Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

Would you rather be Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

• Bruce Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Stark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Both are the same basically. Batman ***** people up on the daily. Batman hates that blueberry schwag. Tony stops villains who are linked to him. Batman does too. Tony has that thing in his chest. I think both are better than Superman imo. Bruce has Alfred and Lucius...... How about. Green Hornet vs Batman ? In comparison.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I can handle being a public target -- an enemy can just put a bullet in Stark point blank.
Wouldn't you be smarter than that given what you have at your disposal?

Also if this is set in the worlds these characters exist then Bruce can still easily be a target just for being rich.

Last edited:
Quote:

I'm not sure I can handle being a public target -- an enemy can just put a bullet in Stark point blank.
Wouldn't you be smarter than that given what you have a your disposal?

Also if this is set in the worlds these characters exist then Bruce can still easily be a target just for being rich.
That's true, but I also forgot Stark has basically merged his armor into his own body.

So if a sniper just shoots Tony or Bruce while they're outside in public, I'm not exactly sure if Stark would die. Bruce is still a human at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Another benefit of being Bruce is the dude's who prefer privacy. Bruce is a very private person, so chances are, you'll be left alone.
but if YOU are a private person and YOU get tony stark's life then you can choose a private life too 

tony stark has a waterfront crib in LA

bruce wayne lives in the middle of nowhere and the closest major city is full of crime and weirdos 

Marvel universe is way more grounded than the boring DC universe.

you based this on what exactly?
if we are talking about the movies it's not even close

the DC universe doesnt make any sense 
laugh.gif

Marvel universe is way more grounded than the boring DC universe.

you based this on what exactly?
The history of the Marvel universe compared to the history of the DC universe. Comics wise.

No surprise that what made Marvel so popular in it's inception was the grounded relatable flawed human beings who became heroes that were way more interesting and entertaining. Especially compared to the paramours of everything good in DC.

I just feel like Marvel has tackled social issues in a compelling way better. X-Men fighting against discrimination and hatred, Iron Man's struggle with alcoholism, etc. all handled well and not like PSA comics. Every time I try with DC they seem like a joke. Gonna give them another go with Rebirth though. Only dude I **** with is Batman and specifically early Kane & Finger's Batman then Alan Moore's/Frank Miller's Batman.

If we're talking movies then it's no contest MCU got this.

Last edited:
People base their opinion on whats better because of the movies alone :rofl:

People base their opinion on whats better because of the movies alone
roll.gif
in the comics DC is way sillier than marvel though

batman has a 20 foot penny in his basement 
laugh.gif

and all the heros are way overpowered 
sick.gif

Comic book Tony got just as many demons as Bruce Wayne.

Movie Tony Stark might be the coolest fictional human being that ever lived.

I would rather be movie Tony Stark than any fictional character ever.

Last edited:
Tony Starks life seems stressful. He has to be the people's champ. I'm sure it stresses him. Plus he is rich as ****. Which can explain his alcoholism. Batman is greedy. Doesn't seem to care for people. Takes his anger off on bad people. Does he have a substance problem ? Idk. Not a hardcore fan of comics so idk.

Last edited:
Tony Starks life seems stressful. He has to be the people's champ. I'm sure it stresses him. Plus he is rich as ****. Which can explain his alcoholism. Batman is greedy. Doesn't seem to care for people. Takes his anger off on bad people. Does he have a substance problem ? Idk. Not a hardcore fan of comics so idk.
Bruce is a control freak. Unlikely that he'd willingly let himself lose control via drugs/alcohol.

Last edited:

Bruce is a control freak. Unlikely that he'd willingly let himself lose control via drugs/alcohol.
batman doesnt drink or do drugs

I dont think people realise that being bruce means non stop hard work training and preptime 14 hours a day, its the opposite of a fun lifestyle 

Selina Kyle, Talia al Ghul, Diana Prince, Zatanna, Vicki Vale yambs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that AWG Pepper Potts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom