WOULD YOU SMASH AN EX? VOL. RAW?

My ex and i broke up about a month ago.
Things ended bad. I been doing my own thing but she hit me up last night and says she wants the 
smokin.gif

I wouldnt hesitate but REAL TALK i stil got feelings. What would ya do in the situation?
Shout out to Awakening of Man "Show no love, love will get you killed" 

did it for like a year and a half after we called it quits, no raw dog though
happens in most relationships

Yeah, if I wanted to make another kid by accident, this time with a woman I'm sure I don't like.

You know good and well you already made up your mind whether your going to or not. Every situation is different, and everyone has there boundaries set for certain females depending on what strained the relationship if its strained at all. You said you wouldn't hesitate, so you about to get up in it regardless of what we say. Do you, and be safe. I wouldn't go up in it raw, but I aint never listened to another man when it came to what I do with my... so I know you aint about to. 

Go smash. Especially if you're not doing anything/one else.

But, then again, I don't feel.

Raw? nope, I wouldn't smash anyone raw unless I was in a committed relationship.

But don't do it man, it's a trap

so who she had lined up after you didn't work out huh.. with that, not raw at least

How deep was your love?
A month's time is not enough to do you any good.

You should just faap and masterbate, it's the reason why adult films were made.

Originally Posted by young1lex

My ex and i broke up about a month ago.
Things ended bad. I been doing my own thing but she hit me up last night and says she wants the 
smokin.gif

I wouldnt hesitate but REAL TALK i stil got feelings. What would ya do in the situation?
Shout out to Awakening of Man "Show no love, love will get you killed" 
Yes I would do it but not raw. You don't know what she's been up to since you broke up.

Brah, I say YES/NO.

YEs, if you go in it strapped..  She's an ex for a reason..an EXample of someone who is NOT for you brawseffph

NO, it didn't work out, why drag along the broken relationship more than you should  #YambsNotWorthItLOLz

There are 100's of BZ's out thurr trying to get da pipe.  Why crawl back to the one that did not work out.  Show some new femz how Mario Bro's you can be and do your thang bruh.

I keep it one hunnid and so should you

YOLO

-UNDFT-

i @@+!$! one of my exes raw in february during the week of valentines day, let her spend the night at the spot too i aint give a %%!@

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Some of those threads that pop up
laugh.gif

Its spring time. Chicks are choosing...
Spoiler [+]
...dudes are getting hurt

The manual actually dictates you do this for a few months before one of you moves on and breaks the other's heart in 12 million pieces.

Back
Top Bottom