WOULD YOU SMASH AN EX? VOL. RAW?

Was literally put in this predicament just this weekend. My ex from like 3 years ago RANDOMLY hits me up when I'm on the way back to the A. She has a kid now, and asks if I want to hang out and get a drink. It's Saturday night and I have nothing better to do, so I agree and we head out for a drink or two. She tells me all about the things she's been up to. Her stories had me shocked and I realized she's a completely different person. One thing leads to another and she starts feeling on
My leg as we're driving back. Part of me was with it, the other was hesitant to take it any further. But the cranberryxcoke got the best of me. She wants me to hit it raw, but i couldn't bring myself to ignore the world of possibilities. She was disappointed, but I didn't care. I proceed to bang it out and finish it off like old times. After we're done, we spark up a black and reminisce about the past.

It was an experience. Me personally, I'd advise against it unless you're completely over your ex. I was able to do it because I know there's no chance of retribution for us. She's gone her way and I've gone mines. It's life.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Smashed my ex raw after we broke up and caught #DatClamydia srs

YOLO

Haven't talked to her since. Am I a dirtbag because I have no regrets? (dat mass is on Pinky's level)

Happens to the best of us
tired.gif

A dirtbag? Debatable. *%+$%# up priorities? Yeah. There's plenty of round, voluptuous, disease-free $%! running around 2012...and even if there wasn't, you should still protect yourself. Even Captain America wears a shield and he's a goddamn superhero, so that should tell you something. Your lack of regret shows you didn't learn a lesson...perhaps a more permanent STD like herpes or pregnancy will be a better teacher.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Some of those threads that pop up
laugh.gif

right.
I wish i could sit some of you down and have a heart to heart.
laugh.gif

What do you stand to gain but busting one?

Hell no, especially if it ended bad. Clearly a trap, but I would still smash strapped and be extremely careful.

I did about a year after we broke up...

She hit me up this weekend and wants to have "drinks" this weekend.

I don't think I can do it raw dog...it's been too long, who knows what she's been up to.

Easy to say yes if she on the pill and the thirst be kickin, but just think brah - you ain't prolly the last one to hit that - raw.

Smash can be good money. Raw...nah son.

I take my last post back.  DEMOLISH her ovaries brah.  Give her a pelvic fracture. Don't do it for yourself.  Do it for NT. 

Da NT, Dat life, Da besss

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Smashed my ex raw after we broke up and caught #DatClamydia srs

YOLO

Haven't talked to her since. Am I a dirtbag because I have no regrets? (dat mass is on Pinky's level)

Happens to the best of us
tired.gif

A dirtbag? Debatable. *%+$%# up priorities? Yeah. There's plenty of round, voluptuous, disease-free $%! running around 2012...and even if there wasn't, you should still protect yourself. Even Captain America wears a shield and he's a goddamn superhero, so that should tell you something. Your lack of regret shows you didn't learn a lesson...perhaps a more permanent STD like herpes or pregnancy will be a better teacher.

pimp.gif
YOLO

my ex and i smash almost each time i'm home from college.... but protected. i won't do it raw until i'm wedded & trying to actually get pregnant
laugh.gif

See this chick above protecting the earth. Some of you dudes jumping back at shorty while she in her "phase" and bout to get burnt the $%*@ up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

You should just faap and masterbate, it's the reason why adult films were made.

nerd.gif
Am I missin somethin???

I would do it OP... well I have done it
Try not to get caught up

some exes, yeah but strapped up.
others can catch aids.

this same situation is presenting itself to me right now, and no joke every response has been helpful. nt, the fount of wisdom and knowledge

do not smash raw. dont matter if she say she on the pill. $#^@ that. people are triflin nowadays. happened to a friend of mine. his chick told him that "im on the pill" line. he released the children in her and she got pregnant. she trapped him famb. now hes 18, fresh outta high school with a kid. its just not worth it.

ive done it raw plenty of times. feels amazing, but after 7+ pregnancy scares, i said %@#^ that im never doing that again until im ready to have a kid. is it really worth it to smash raw and end up with an std or a kid? def not

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

The manual actually dictates you do this for a few months before one of you moves on and breaks the other's heart in 12 million pieces.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Too Much Real Life.

Plays Dreaming with a broken Heart

Back
Top Bottom