Would you wife a one nighter?

@youngwolf i never said it was ok for men to have one nighters lol.

I wish i was virgin actually. That stress at the clinic waiting on results is no joke, that 2 weeks late on her period was no joke either :x :x.

But this is my personal opinion. It may be biased but not sexist/.

Last edited:
Out of all these girls out here yall really going to wife up the jump off
I understand there is a chance she could be a really classy lady...but let's be real. She probably isn't

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with sex but more of a mindset.
No ones puting it on a pedestal...I think yall are the new generation where **** doesn't matter anymore..yall be the same ones idolizing ratchet Instagram chicks.

I guess I'm old fashioned...I wouldn't want my daughter giving it up after ONE hour.

Most men probably dont want their daughters giving it up until marriage tho

You guys have to stop throwing out this immature "you're a simp if you connect with a chick after you smashed on the first night" mentality.

I would rather a chick who lets me smash early on vs one who is making me wait x amount of dates/months

@youngwolf i never said it was ok for men to have one nighters lol.

I wish i was virgin actually. That stress at the clinic waiting on results is no joke, that 2 weeks late on her period was no joke either :x :x.

But this is my personal opinion. It may be biased but not sexist/.

My bad then man. If that's your feelings towards sex as a whole, then I can respect that. My bad for jumping the gun my man.

No I don't respect myself less cause it would be just that a one night stand

So why does a one night stand for a woman mean that she lacks self respect?

I can't make you feel guilty or shameful.

I don't know how else to put it... ONE HOUR?

Out of all these girls out here yall really going to wife up the jump off

Just because she made YOU wait doesn't means she made everyone else wait and vice versa.

Aint no sure fire way to tell if a chick is gonna keep it 100. Stop worring about that childish stuff and find someone that works for you.

"Dont wife a first nighter" is something your dad tells you in HS so you wont get caught making out with the girl that let the football team run a train(which will most likely end up someones wife ironically). When you get out there you find its not that simple.

I never said I feel that way

Do you realize women can feel the same way about a one night stand?

Like its a bucket list type of thing for normal women

My bad then man. If that's your feelings towards sex as a whole, then I can respect that. My bad for jumping the gun my man.

No problem man. And the reason why I said one of the most valuable things is because it potentially can lead to a child which is a blessing in itself. Every man wants to start their own legacy :pimp:.

Stop speaking to me like I'm young and naive... I understand all of this. But the original hypothetical situation was...went to a bar and after an hour she let you hit. Would you pursue a real relationship.

No, I definitely would not. Yall would.

Those who say wifing a girl they had a one night stand with is automatically a thot. Does that mean that you have to verify that your girl has never had one night stand before you start a relationship? You dig into her past like that? If you do ask her how do you know she is telling the truth?

Women like sex just as much as men.

No ones speaking to you like you're young and naive...

...but if you feel that way..

Last edited:
Of course it's not ideal, it's not a standard you'd preach (stop acting like an idiot for argument's sake), but we're all adults, and nothing is black and white or predictable. Stop bringing up daughters and making it creepy. You sound like some kid still living with his parents with a limited world view.

He is clearly young and silly. No need to go back and forth with him. Or entertain his virgin backwoods talk.

Stop speaking to me like I'm young and naive... I understand all of this. But the original hypothetical situation was...went to a bar and after an hour she let you hit. Would you pursue a real relationship.

You're taking the hypothetical situation too literally. It doesn't have to be literally one hour. It could be a couple hours. It could be the whole day

That would stop you from getting to know her as a person, you would just automatically disregard her as a person to take srs because yall both were looking for sex & achieved the mission in one hour, you gonna miss out on a good women with that mindset

same handful of NTers let their insecurities shine in all these threads, then rationalize it to themselves by saying anyone else with a differing opinion is 'saving.'  Dudes really that naive to think that just because a girl made them wait it means she made everyone else wait.  Got your so called 'values' preventing your brain from thinking rationally. 
mean.gif

Then the fool tried to throw he's old school out there. like women won't getting their back blown out back in the day. Silly boy.

same handful of NTers let their insecurities shine in all these threads, then rationalize it to themselves by saying anyone else with a differing opinion is 'saving.'  Dudes really that naive to think that just because a girl made them wait it means she made everyone else wait.  Got your so called 'values' preventing your brain from thinking rationally. :smh:

all of this.

Last edited:
There's a difference between smashing the first night and smashing after an hour of knowing her....
But yall are still simps who get no box so you wife the first chick that let you in.

This is nt my dude

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel like people are talking to you like you are young and naive, this was unintended

Ok I guess then, we could come to a consensus on what is a "thot"

From my personal experiences....I dated a stripper( I didn't know she was a strippper til later), she wouldn't let me have sexual relations with her til like a month or 2

Then you have Jenny Bookworm, who's only had sex with 2 exes and she sleeps with me the first night because of the emotional connection we had and the booze

Which one is more of thot?

Last edited:
best day for this thread.......guys i picked up a strong 7 that was on the bus stop cold asf at like 4 am driving back from my buddies house after smoking ........i got the yambs and top .........i free-******............she didnt ask me for any money and we smashed a few times , rubber everything except for like 3 seconds that i said "keep me hard" while we were fooling around and she went to the wop quick like 3 seconds and then i stopped her and told her it was rubbertime............im pretty sure this girl is a druggie/junkie/prostitute......i know this is not wifey but do i continue smashing .......she stays in the hood hood in a mobile home.......
mean.gif
 ......thanks for letting me let this out nt ........backseat smashed her after a blunt and a xanax....

Last edited:
best day for this thread.......guys i picked up a strong 7 that was on the bus stop cold asf at like 4 am driving back from my buddies house after smoking ........i got the yambs and top .........i free-******............she didnt ask me for any money and we smashed a few times , rubber everything except for like 3 seconds that i said "keep me hard" while we were fooling around and she went to the wop quick like 3 seconds and then i stopped her and told her it was rubbertime............im pretty sure this girl is a druggie/junkie/prostitute......i know this is not wifey but do i continue smashing .......she stays in the hood hood in a mobile home.......:smh:  ......thanks for letting me let this out nt ........backseat smashed her after a blunt and a xanax....

In that situation yes I would continue to smash but I would not date her.

I'm sorry you feel like people are talking to you like you are young and naive, this was unintended

Ok I guess then, we could come to a consensus on what is a "thot"

From my personal experiences....I dated a stripper( I didn't know she was a strippper til later), she wouldn't let me have sexual relations with her til like a month or 2

Then you have Jenny Bookworm, who's only had sex with 2 exes and she sleeps with me the first night because of the emotional connection we had and the booze

Which one is more of thot?

First

Skripper havin u wait? No reason to be waiting around that long. Especially this day and age. Especially with her skripping

Jenny bookworm seems Ight to me

Just ma 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom