Would you wife a one nighter?

I smashed a couple chicks the first night and kept talking to em. My text game is on point so the first time meeting them they knew what was going down. At first I was just Tryna smash but a cool chick is a cool chick. After smashing the first night she rolled a couple blunts and we was chilling listening to currensy. Not a bad night
salute.gif

lol yes i pop xans and burn.........i dont drink , theres going to be a million opinions on driving under this influence.......ahead of time idgaf what the people going off the main topic......im not judging her ......i just asked her str8 up and shes everything i assumed but  "she likes me" .......continue smashin or run away nt ? 
So she is a junkie and prostitute? You assumed that and she confirmed it and you're asking if you should keep smashing?

:smh: Bruh, you gonna end up making a thread a few months now with a "Vol. She Was Sharing Needles NT, DAMN"

So she does drugs with you?
yes i smoke and i pop xans.....i dont drink ......ill take a bump every once in a while , im a flawed character i dont drive an m3 or smash dimes or have porsche money ......she called me again to "be completely honest" and she does crack  ......    ::abort mission:: ......why would she even tell me this though lol ....

Yeah you should leave her alone if she does crack

Last edited:
So she does drugs with you?
yes i smoke and i pop xans.....i dont drink ......ill take a bump every once in a while , im a flawed character i dont drive an m3 or smash dimes or have porsche money ......she called me again to "be completely honest" and she does crack  ......    ::abort mission:: ......why would she even tell me this though lol ....
View media item 1275178
View media item 1193875

View media item 1238374

View media item 1218654

:lol:

Last edited:
At least have enough sense not to tell nobody....

You was supposed to dead at "possible druggy"..

Last edited:
theres nothing to take from my car , when i scooped her up i grabbed my wallet and put it that side pocket in my cargos.....keys with the clip/hook thing on cargos.....phone in hand at all times...........we listened to migos while beating 
roll.gif

She gonna ask you to give her a ride to her "friend" house, she'll be in there about 10 minutes, come back out and be all over you.

From there its gonna escalate to you smashing in the bando...

_'s loving crackheads in these street now.

My mans picked her up off the corner 4am and questioning should he smash again.

Last edited:
Lemme guess... you smoke L's and pop Xannies too? lol We aint gotta hang out fam so keep it moving. I'm giving him advice. You wanna chill and get blasted ? I'm happy for you. Just spend the night at your buddies; no need to get on the road at 4am and hurt someone else. Or if you get unlucky and pulled over by a cop at 4am wreaking of weed, high, and gotta a prostitute in the car with you...good luck.
lol .....okay i drive tow trucks on xanax.....you dont even know whether or not i take them prescribed lol........my car always wreaks like weed and the cops dont even search because "my girlriend lives in homestead and i smoke in the car in the farm" ..........a girl sitting on a bus stop is a prostitute because come on now were not dumb , but me picking up a girl off a bus stop is not illegal.....the xan i handed her can be but thats not going to be found for obvious reasons ....aint no search warrants for stomachs/digestive systems.......shes a prostitute but she didnt ask me for money , nor would i have given it to her ....that takes away the fun of the yambs for me lol .......i gave that girl a xan , she told me to park in front of her crib / mobile home so we can smoke cigs and talk **** , smoked a blunt.......played some migos.......started fooling around and yeah the rest was posted already lol .

Bruh you better just stop sharing all this info before somebody reads this and reports you. End up with no job and a drug charge.

Last edited:
_'s loving crackheads in these street now.

My mans picked her up off the corner 4am and questioning should he smash again.
lol im not questioning after her being "completely honest" ......this is just lulz now 
roll.gif

Bruh you better just stop sharing all this info before somebody reads this and reports you. End up with no job and a drug charge.
boss knows what i do........lol you cant get a drug charge without possession homie , and you cant prove that this is me in a court of law.....so yeah thats why i NT , hey you guys are my diary feel special 
roll.gif

She told him she smokes crack
roll.gif

The type of dudes saying they would wife a jumpoff be the ones who say "well atleast she was honest , she must be a good girl" 
roll.gif

Lol at crib/mobile home.

Would u wife a chick from a trailer park doe loooool

Back
Top Bottom