WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

4w, what are the chances we see Brock on camera at Wrestlemania?
nerd.gif
Extremely high

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Just got back from Axxess a few hours ago. Had a really good time.

Met Layla (so hot), R Truth, AJ, Kaitlyn, Yoshi, Dibiase, Paul Bearer, The Fink, and a few others.

The Udertaker exhibit was really nice.

no pics bruh!?

Where's the pics of layla ,aj, and kaitlyn?

I'm on my phone and it's a real pain uploading them and then posting them here. Sorry guys. I'll be back home by Tuesday afternoon, will post then. But as I was getting AJ and Kaitlyn's autographs, I noticed AJ has the same Gameboy inspired iPhone case as me and we took a pic together showing them off.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I don't quite understand the AJ love, but good for you
pimp.gif

u dont find aj hot?

It's ironic but, I don't like that 15 year old girl physique, more power to those that do
I been rocking with beth since 09

Question:

Is there to watch Wrestlemania after it's initial airing?
I'll be working during the event, but I'd still like to view the PPV before Raw airs on Monday.

PO

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

^good looks

that's debatable

4w, you are cool in my book, but why the hate on Kaitlyn??

She's obviously terrible in the ring.
Her build is way too "masculine" for my liking.

I don't find her face attractive.

Many NT'ers whom I despise have a thing for her.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Is there to watch Wrestlemania after it's initial airing?
I'll be working during the event, but I'd still like to view the PPV before Raw airs on Monday.

PO

If you order the PPV it airs again immediately after it ends, only once though.

The aj + katilyn pic is dope.. for some odd reason.. I kinda figure that katilyn would have the cassette case..

i'm thinking of bringing back my prediction gimmick 1 hour before mania for 1 night only

This is a legitimate request... But I'm moving east tomorrow and the apartment I'm living in apparently doesn't have a television, and I'm not bringing one with me. Can you buy WM on WWE.com? And if so, do you have to watch it during its initial airtime? Or can you start it at your choosing, say an hour after? I've never ordered a PPV online, and don't want to miss anything. I'll pay the $65, I just need to know where to go, can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom